Healthy Choice  Frozen Dinners

Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners

3.9
              Rated #107 in Frozen Foods
27 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

The worst I tried several varieties when they were on sale at my local supermarket; they're all disgusting. The vegetables seem only partially cooked, and there are always fibrous, stringy vegetable bits that are inedible. They smell awful while cooking. The sauces, provided in miserly quantity below the plastic steamer insert, tend to be weak and watery. Overall, the meals are bland and tasteless, too (unless the flavor profile is sour or bitter, which has happened). Does whoever created these think that spices and seasonings are unhealthy? For about the same price, I can buy a can of Amy's soup, which is so, so much better and has much less packaging. Worse, I'm always hungry again 30 minutes later. 10/10 don't recommend, and I won't purchase these again.

Chicken Bone Found In Meal I literally found a chicken bone in my frozen meal.. Definitely made me lose my appetite. It was the Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken Pesto and Vegetables. Just a heads up in case it happens again.

I chose the: Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Creamy Spinach & Tomato Linguini Frozen Meal, 9 oz. The photo isn't great but I love the flavor of this healthy choice meal. The sauce is very light but has a creamy flavor. They are easy to grab when there are no leftovers to take for lunch. They are low in calories. The microwaveable serving bowl they come in makes them easy to prepare and easy to eat out of.

Great!!! I don't usually like frozen meals, especially low fat low calorie foods, but these are so good. They don't taste like it's a frozen meal once you have them cooked and they really don't taste like diet food. I definitely recommend trying any of these meals. They have alot of options for any kind of meal you want, breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks.

Favorite Frozen Meal Brand I've been a fan of this brand for over 15 years and they continue to innovate and come out with even healthier products. Love the convenience of them too!

Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners are pretty good! I don't buy them a lot, but when I do I find them to be delicious. I think there were only a few I didn't like the taste of. Overall they are a good quick lunch option.

Healthy and Yummy. Healthy Choice meals are one of the best I have ever had for a healthy frozen meal. Some of them are so bland or don't have any variety - but Healthy Choice has done a great job of making good tasting, HEALTHY foods.

I eat a Healthy Choice dinner nearly every weekday for lunch. I especially like the steamers variety. Very tasty, satisfying, good variety and saves money. There are so many to choose from you are bound to find one you will like.

I love the Healthy Choice dinners. The chicken and rice is especially good.

I get these when they are on sale BOGO....my kids love them, they are a super fast dinner for when we are running late, and I know they are getting healthy food!

These are great for a lunch, for dinner, better add a large salad. I like the weight wacher points being on the packaging.

These are ok. Not terrible, but not my first choice for a meal.

They have some great meals, they have some not that great meals... The Top Chef Chicken Pesto Pasta is great, as is the Top Chef Chicken Marinara, the Asian Potstickers are great, as are the pumpkin squash ravioli. I would recommend these flavors, but I don't venture into most of the others.

I like to get these for lunch. They are easy and fill me up. However i feel that the chicken tastes funny. Only this brand too. I usally eat around it.

I have tried several flavors of this brand, and i have to say i have not liked one. The portion is ok, but i still feel very hungry after about 30 min. I stopped bying them after one flavor made me gag from the smell and it just so happens the seasame chicken was the flavor that made me gag.