Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners Review | SheSpeaks

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners are pretty good! I don't buy them a lot, but when I do I find them to be delicious. I think there were only a few I didn't like the taste of. Overall they are a good quick lunch option.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Healthy and Yummy.

Healthy Choice meals are one of the best I have ever had for a healthy frozen meal. Some of them are so bland or don't have any variety - but Healthy Choice has done a great job of making good tasting, HEALTHY foods.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I eat a Healthy Choice dinner nearly every weekday for lunch. I especially like the steamers variety. Very tasty, satisfying, good variety and saves money. There are so many to choose from you are bound to find one you will like.

• hiarjulia By  hiarjulia
    08.14.14

I love the Healthy Choice dinners. The chicken and rice is especially good.

• momofplc By  momofplc
    04.09.13

I get these when they are on sale BOGO....my kids love them, they are a super fast dinner for when we are running late, and I know they are getting healthy food!

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    12.13.12

These are great for a lunch, for dinner, better add a large salad. I like the weight wacher points being on the packaging.

• rbrr34 By  rbrr34
    12.07.12

These are ok. Not terrible, but not my first choice for a meal.

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    08.14.12

They have some great meals, they have some not that great meals... The Top Chef Chicken Pesto Pasta is great, as is the Top Chef Chicken Marinara, the Asian Potstickers are great, as are the pumpkin squash ravioli. I would recommend these flavors, but I don't venture into most of the others.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.31.12

I like to get these for lunch. They are easy and fill me up. However i feel that the chicken tastes funny. Only this brand too. I usally eat around it.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

I have tried several flavors of this brand, and i have to say i have not liked one. The portion is ok, but i still feel very hungry after about 30 min. I stopped bying them after one flavor made me gag from the smell and it just so happens the seasame chicken was the flavor that made me gag.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

Good prices, good variety, and they taste pretty good too.

• breeleeme By  breeleeme
    04.08.11

The best "diet" frozen dinners in my opinion. I cant have a lot of sodium and these have as small amount as a frozen dinner can get by with. The new steam bag style is to die for! I got my son & daughter in law hooked on them also. I went to watch my grand babies, and laughed when I opened their freezer and all you could see is stacks & stacks of these dinners. I Highy recommend.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    12.14.10

I like their varieties but i hate that they upset my stomach. I would love to eat them for lunch but i can't as often as i'd wish.

• TheMal By  TheMal
    12.08.10

I am not a fan of frozen dinners, but these are actually pretty good. I don't quite understand the need for almost everything to include red peppers, but I just eat around them. These are MUCH better if cooking in the oven. Sacrificing a few minutes in lieu of better flavor is an obvious choice to me.

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

Love em. They have many varieties that I think taste great. Love the lobster and cheese ravioli. The turkey meal is also great. My step dad has been taking these as lunch to work for YEARS! Swears by em.