Hawaiian Tropic 15 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

This sunscreen works fo rme really great. I use it every year all summer. Not sticky or oily at all, and a little goes a long way.

• sydney2112 sydney2112
    09.09.12

really want to try this out its not in my stores

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    08.08.19

My favorite sunscreen!

I love this sunscreen! It smells so good and feel silky soft on the skin. Definitely recommend this product if you're looking for mid level protection.

• snelly311 By  snelly311
    08.07.19

Awesome SunScreen!!

This Sunscreen is Absolutely AMAZING!! First thing when using this product is you get this amazing Tropical smell, and it immediately triggers you into thinking or imagining yourself on the Hawaiian Islands. It is a lightweight lotion that feels like your not even wearing any! It doesn't give you that greasy or oily feeling at all. What I also like about this lotion is you just have to apply and you're done, you don't have to sit there and waste anytime trying to rub in all the white sunscreen that was left on your skin like most other sunscreens do. And my absolute favorite thing about the Hawaiian Tropics Sheer touch is that it leaves you with a sun kissed Glow and makes your skin Luminescent.

• klr523 By  klr523
    06.28.19

No sticky oily feeling! One of my favorite sunscreens for sure!

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great fragrance

I can't vouch for the amount of sun protection, but a coworker of mine used this stuff. It smells AMAZING!!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Smells amazing

Love Hawaiian tropics sunscreen. Even though it does not have the greatest SPF coverage, it smells amazing and leaves skin hydrated. You have to keep Appling the product throughout the day.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Great Quality and the Smell is Amazing!

I have this lotion and use it now in Wisconsin. It's very soft and smells amazing. Smells like that old school tropical coconut and makes you want to make a fruity drink after you put it on. The strength of the UV filter is perfect. Even when I used it in Florida, I didn't get burned after - following the directions and reapplying in the pool. I love this!

• Karlee23 By  Karlee23
    05.31.18

Good summery sunscreen

Smells great and works. This is a good sunscreen that I?d recommend to anyone. It has that token summery sunscreen scent. It is not greasy to apply or re apply which makes using it a breeze. I wpjld buy this again

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Smells like heaven

My go-to sunscreen! Spreads easily, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands and SMELLS AMAZING!

• nomaliz By  nomaliz
    04.27.18

Skin enhancing sunscreen

I have been using this sunscreen for years. It smells great. Feels great. And leaves my skin so refreshed.

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Sunscreen

I am a dedicated sunscreen user and I really enjoy this sunscreen that's not oily and sticky feeling on me I use it all the time