Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Trearment | SheSpeaks

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Love love love

This stuff is great! I don?t follow the directions. I usually dampen my hair and then apply this. I leave it on overnight and then wash it out with my regular shampoo and conditioner! Always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Also has a great scent to it - almost reminds me of fruit loops!

• brinaelynn By  brinaelynn
    05.29.19

So good!

I love this hair mask! I love anything Hask makes! I love how there no sulfate or parabens and everything smells amazing!

• Jelina808 By  Jelina808
    04.26.19

This Hair Mask is Amazeballs!

I have got to say this is one of my Favorites Hair mask!! The smell is just AmazeBalls! And I have very large,Think Full Hair and this helps maintain my Dry Frizzyness in my hair and it's not over powering in smell and dosent leave my hair with a film feeling like some Mask have. This is a really good product to try.

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.04.19

Hair Mask to Reduce Frizz

I have normal, wavy hair and this mask is wonderful! I will pick one or two of these packets occasionally and they are lovely treat for my hair if I notice it is on the drier side. I will also use this mask about a week before getting my hair colored. The smell is wonderful and it is not too heavy. There is no left over residue and my hair does not feel greasy or weighed down. After using this mask, I have tried many other Hask products and they are all wonderful.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

great but...

Product made my hair feel super soft and hydrated. I use it like once a month and my hair always looks like I get it professionally done. Not a lot of product in the pouch, if the package had just a little bit more it would have been great.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.31.18

Love it,

This hair mask from Hask working like magic. I usually use it after I color my hair for an extra boost of conditioning. I love that is single dose, I can carry it with my when I am traveling!

• Aolecki12 By  Aolecki12
    03.13.18

I enjoyed this hair treatment because it brought some shine into my hair, reduced the frizz, and made my hair unbelievably soft!! Any Argan oil treatment is likely to do this. I use an Argan oil shampoo and conditioner regularly to keep the same results because unfortunately this product is a bit pricey for how much I have to use. Other than that I was very happy with the results of Hawk Argan oil intense deep conditioning hair treatment.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Any argon oil treatment is great for my dry frizzy hair. But id like to see an affordable solution than these little packs ...i have alot of hair :)

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    11.10.17

Marvelous Mask

I'm just getting into using hair masks, so I am happy with the results of how this product has worked! I straighten my hair a lot, so my hair can get really dry! After using this I could tell it was more hydrated and nourished! It helped to fix split ends and bring that shine back! I recommend this hair mask to anyone who wants to feel like they can have their own private spa!