Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Trearment | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.31.18

Love it,

This hair mask from Hask working like magic. I usually use it after I color my hair for an extra boost of conditioning. I love that is single dose, I can carry it with my when I am traveling!

• Aolecki12 By  Aolecki12
    03.13.18

I enjoyed this hair treatment because it brought some shine into my hair, reduced the frizz, and made my hair unbelievably soft!! Any Argan oil treatment is likely to do this. I use an Argan oil shampoo and conditioner regularly to keep the same results because unfortunately this product is a bit pricey for how much I have to use. Other than that I was very happy with the results of Hawk Argan oil intense deep conditioning hair treatment.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Any argon oil treatment is great for my dry frizzy hair. But id like to see an affordable solution than these little packs ...i have alot of hair :)

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    11.10.17

Marvelous Mask

I'm just getting into using hair masks, so I am happy with the results of how this product has worked! I straighten my hair a lot, so my hair can get really dry! After using this I could tell it was more hydrated and nourished! It helped to fix split ends and bring that shine back! I recommend this hair mask to anyone who wants to feel like they can have their own private spa!