Hasbro Connect Four Review | SheSpeaks

• jehousel By  jehousel
    12.14.19

Fun, simple rules game

Great game for kids and kids to play with adults. It doesn't take long and is a great game to help kids see strategy and understand that playing against someone means planning how to stop them from winning.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

classic

This is such a classic and fun game. I grew up playing it and so did my kids. It's very easy to assemble and very easy to learn how to play. Great strategy game, gets kids thinking.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

Connect 4!

A fun simple game that anyone and play! No instructions needed to learn how to play. Keeps everyone busy for hours!

• Annekelle By  Annekelle
    02.24.18

This game will always bring a smile ans it will always be around for generations. It is an amazing game to share with ur parents, then your children and grandchildren.

• princessdi119 By  princessdi119
    10.17.17

this connect4 is still great

cant believe this game is still around makes for a great family time game at night me and my parents used to play it now i and my husband and kids do

• torche By  torche
    10.17.17

Fun fun

It is still just as much fun as when I played this as a child. Doesn't matter if you are 3 or 33 is will still bring a smile to your face every time.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Children game for sure

My child loves this game and wants to consistently play it. For me, I rather have a nap and a sandwich. So don't expect this to be a great adult game because its not.

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.14.17

A timeless classic

Who doesn't love this game? I do :) It's a timeless classic. I could play for hours!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

CLASSIC OLD SCHOOL GAME

FUN FOR ALL AGES!! Have to play at some point in your life or you are MISSING OUT. SIMPLE yet CHALLENGING.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

I feel old

Boy does this bring me back 😅 If you're not familiar with this game did you even have a childhood? 😂 Jk but seriously great for all ages and is super easy to play you don't even need instructions

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

Fond Childhood Memories!

I have been playing Connect Four ever since I can remember and I still play every now and then just to relive my childhood. Still a fun game and I plan to teach my son when he gets a little bit older.

• tereasadecatur By  tereasadecatur
    02.15.16

I loved this games as a kid and I still love it today .my kids love it to .

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

I have lived this game since I was old enough to play it. Will always be a staple game in my house hold for years to come

• Sunnie84 By  Sunnie84
    12.21.15

I remember playing this as a child, i now have my daughter playing it and she loves it

• Sarebearx By  Sarebearx
    11.13.15

This game has been my absolute favorite game since I was little. I really enjoyed how it was challenging and made your really think. This game gets the mind going! Love it!