Hasbro Catch Phrase | SheSpeaks

• This game has my entire family screaming! Love.

• torche By  torche
    10.17.17

fun family fun

fun game for the whole family me and my family love to play this game every night we have a chance i never win but i sure have fun playing it yippee

• SarahG99 By  SarahG99
    10.17.17

Awesome, fun game for the whole family!!! My kids absolutely love it!!!

• TiffanyH17 By  TiffanyH17
    07.13.15

VERY Fun family game! Kids and adults can all enjoy this game!

• Gabbin By  Gabbin
    07.13.15

This game helped me break the ice on what otherwise would have been a very awkward double date. By the time we were done, my gal pal had PLENTY to talk about with her date. I'd also recommend it for retreats and team building activities. It's an easy way to get silly and competitive- the rules aren't very complicated, and it works for almost any number of players.

• CamiR4 By  CamiR4
    06.17.15

This game is fun as you get to see how well your friends and family try to describe a word! You end up laughing more than playing!

• TaffetaKate By  TaffetaKate
    04.04.15

This is my favorite game. I love playing it with family and friends. It's even one of the only things that loosens the tension when we visit the in- laws. Catchphrase can get a woman with zero sense of humor to let out a [genuine] laugh!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

This game has my entire family screaming! Love.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

Love this game! This was a staple on a "get to know you" trip for my scholarship program, and it really made the whole experience more relaxed and fun!

• RavenZafira By  RavenZafira
    02.11.15

One of my favorite games of all time. There isn't much set up, the rules are easy, and the rounds are quick. You can play with as few as 4 people (pairs). Always a hit and it's a great exercise in vocabulary, communication and synonyms. Always a barrel of laughs, I strongly recommend it. The only thing I do not like is the battery usage of the electronic timer. The older timers had a less annoying sound and I believe did not require batteries.

• CourtDez3035 By  CourtDez3035
    11.20.14

This game is a family favorite especially around the holidays! All ages can play.