Hasbro Candy Land Review | SheSpeaks

• Lonakay By  Lonakay
    03.24.21

Such a fun game to introduce your Young children to board games. I used to get so excited when I was winning! I love this game, has been around forever!

• lisa619 By  lisa619
    03.14.21

Fun game with family

Candy land is a cute game for a family to play with their children.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    03.10.21

Family Fun Game

Candy Land is easy and fun. My kids and grand kids love playing it.

• morganA1 By  morganA1
    03.03.21

only giving 3/5 stars because i can never keep track of all the tiny little pieces

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    03.01.21

Fun for everyone

I loved this game as a little girl and i still love it today

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

American Favorite

This game is a classic and an all time american favorite! My childhood would have been VERY boring without it! Great for 5 and up!

• Sherylkelley7 By  Sherylkelley7
    02.25.21

a family favorite

Candy land is a all time american favorite in all households. Always fun to pull out and play every few year. and perfect for child's first game

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    02.10.21

This game is good for matching and learning colors but I think there are better games out there. I didn't love this game as a kid but I bought it for my kids because it's a classic. They didn't love it either. They didn't understand why the licorice was a bad space; they like licorice.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for the kiddos

My daughter loved this game as a kiddo and then when my son was born they played together. It is super easy for them to learn and really fun. I love how the kids really enjoyed it.

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    02.04.21

Love it

I love Candy Land and this older edition is still amazing. I don't like the new version of Candy Land since the gameboard is too small and the figures do not look the same. But this one is true to it's original design.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.03.21

Candy Land is a favorite

This has been an all time favorite game to play through many generations. I remember playing this as a kid. The bright colors drew me in and was fun to play. When my son was younger I bought this game for him and we would always play. This is a family game to thoroughly enjoy with your young ones

• lovenlife By  lovenlife
    02.02.21

BEST CHILDHOOD GAME !

This was one of my best childhood games, i first played with my family and learned how to play games in a fun way. 60 years later i am playing it with my younger neices. An all time best game to learn all about following directions and how to play games as a child.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.10.20

Hasbro Candy Land has been played for generations. It is so fun to play with little kids.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner

Fun for the littles!

This game was so fun when i was little, back when the game had cards to draw instead of a spinner to spin. it was more fun to play with the cards bc my sibs and i always kept an eye out for that 1 card with the blue Queen Frostine card that got us the closest to the end. I bought the game recently to play with my kids. Now it has a spinner to spin to jump the colored blocks to the end. not as fun as fighting over Queen Frostine, but my kids still enjoy playing.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy

Goodie

This was one of my favorite games as a child. The illustrations and premise are top notch for young children and adolescents.