Hasbro Candy Land | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I always loved playing this game when I was a kid. I was sad when they changed some of the stuff to give the game a "new" look. I loved that it seemed like a vintage game! It's still a great game for children of course, it's easy for them to understand the game concept, and the fact that you draw cards to land on colors makes it a great starter game.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Candy land is such a fun classic game for all ages. I used to play this game as a kid and now play it with my kids.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This game is a classic! My kids have played this for years as have my nieces and nephews. Everyone loves this game. It is easy enough to learn in a few minutes and a great way to teach kids how to win and lose.

• kgibs1973 By  kgibs1973
    01.06.16

My children and I have always had so much fun playing this game. It is multi age friendly. Its a game we can be silly and have family fun time with.

• chrysten2004 By  chrysten2004
    09.04.15

Children and parents can play this game together. It is a great way to spend some family time outside of playing video games or watching television!

• opiniongirl28 By  opiniongirl28
    07.27.15

I remember being a little kid and always wanting to play this game with my older brothers and my parents. still to this day I will play it all day long, I can never get tired of this game no matter how many times I play it. If anyone asked me to give them ideas on older games to play I would definitely recommend this game. It is an all time favorite.

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

this was my favorite game growing up! I still love it!!!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.25.15

Played Candyland with my children and continue to play with my grandchildren. This is probably the first game I introduced them to. It is easy to play and teaches them sharing, taking turns and setbacks......yes....we need to learn it isn't always smooth sailing and how to readjust and try again.

• Wildberry229 By  Wildberry229
    04.25.15

This is definitely a family favorite that comes with very fond memories of being a little girl and playing with my Mom and Nana for hours.

• SassyBri By  SassyBri
    04.24.15

Played this game alot as a child, and now I enjoy playing it with my son!

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

A great walk down memory lane! I played this as a child and it was one of my favorite games. I still love playing it with my children. Great for learning colors and matching.