Hasbro Candy Land | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I always loved playing this game when I was a kid. I was sad when they changed some of the stuff to give the game a "new" look. I loved that it seemed like a vintage game! It's still a great game for children of course, it's easy for them to understand the game concept, and the fact that you draw cards to land on colors makes it a great starter game.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.10.20

Hasbro Candy Land has been played for generations. It is so fun to play with little kids.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner

Fun for the littles!

This game was so fun when i was little, back when the game had cards to draw instead of a spinner to spin. it was more fun to play with the cards bc my sibs and i always kept an eye out for that 1 card with the blue Queen Frostine card that got us the closest to the end. I bought the game recently to play with my kids. Now it has a spinner to spin to jump the colored blocks to the end. not as fun as fighting over Queen Frostine, but my kids still enjoy playing.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy

Goodie

This was one of my favorite games as a child. The illustrations and premise are top notch for young children and adolescents.

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

Iconic

One of my childhood memory games. I already have this game for when my baby is older.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Great learning game for little ones

Owned this game for years. Bought for my nieces and nephews over 10 years ago. They played it regularly when visiting and now I play with my 3 yr old granddaughter often. Great for helping little ones learn about taking turns, colors, and counting.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Candy land is such a fun classic game for all ages. I used to play this game as a kid and now play it with my kids.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This game is a classic! My kids have played this for years as have my nieces and nephews. Everyone loves this game. It is easy enough to learn in a few minutes and a great way to teach kids how to win and lose.

• kgibs1973 By  kgibs1973
    01.06.16

My children and I have always had so much fun playing this game. It is multi age friendly. Its a game we can be silly and have family fun time with.

• chrysten2004 By  chrysten2004
    09.04.15

Children and parents can play this game together. It is a great way to spend some family time outside of playing video games or watching television!