Hartz No Odor Litter Spray | SheSpeaks

• keahnab93 By  keahnab93
    01.26.15

Couldn't stand this product didn't work at all got it from a friend to try and won't be buying it myself.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

This product did not work for me. It did "freshen" up the air for about an hour but after that, you could still smell cat in the house. Would not buy again.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

This product did not work for me. It did "freshen" up the air for about an hour but after that, you could still smell dog in the house. Would not buy again.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    03.23.11

Hate to say it but did not cover up cat urine.. we had to shampoo carpet and overhaul...

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.04.10

I'm going to have to try this. We just go another kitten & we have one that's a year old.

• Rainenight By  Rainenight
    05.24.10

It does help eliminate the odor a little, but I wouldn't say completely... I have yet to find anything to get the odor out.

• acornell2 By  acornell2
    05.19.10

I was no more impressed with this than I have been with other Hartz products. It bandaids the problem but does not cure it. You may as well just spray Febreeze or Oust around your litter box. It produces the same effect. Also, I have a cat who is sensitive to new smells. When I used this, he refused to use that litter box anymore. I will stick with other products instead.

• lisleon By  lisleon
    05.19.10

I like this product. It does work and although didnt completely take the dog odor

• corradettitwins By  corradettitwins
    05.19.10

I used the with my 3 cats and love it!

• mmeff1949 By  mmeff1949
    05.11.10

I personally have not tried it, but have heard from friends who have, and they say it really is worth buying, works great.