Hartz No Odor Litter Spray | SheSpeaks

• keahnab93 By  keahnab93
    01.26.15

Couldn't stand this product didn't work at all got it from a friend to try and won't be buying it myself.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

This product did not work for me. It did "freshen" up the air for about an hour but after that, you could still smell cat in the house. Would not buy again.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

This product did not work for me. It did "freshen" up the air for about an hour but after that, you could still smell dog in the house. Would not buy again.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    03.23.11

Hate to say it but did not cover up cat urine.. we had to shampoo carpet and overhaul...

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.04.10

I'm going to have to try this. We just go another kitten & we have one that's a year old.

• devonswife2003 By  devonswife2003
    06.01.10

love it i was a perfect

• Rainenight By  Rainenight
    05.24.10

It does help eliminate the odor a little, but I wouldn't say completely... I have yet to find anything to get the odor out.

• freebiequeen By  freebiequeen
    05.22.10

It cannot kill cat urine smell, any that gets on carpet or material you may as well forget it. I feel that cat urine is nearly as strong as a skunk. I'd use Lyson to just kill the odor. Or just rip the carpet out. We had a stray get in who market one small area and it took me months of cleaning to get it out. Our cats do their Biz Ness outside. We converted them away from Litter box as it just gets to you, and costs so much. I used clumped and cleaned each day but still can't stand it. I'd love to find one that guaranteed it. Or money back.

• Gayles636 By  Gayles636
    05.20.10

This does not apply to me as I don't have a cat or dog.

• acornell2 By  acornell2
    05.19.10

I was no more impressed with this than I have been with other Hartz products. It bandaids the problem but does not cure it. You may as well just spray Febreeze or Oust around your litter box. It produces the same effect. Also, I have a cat who is sensitive to new smells. When I used this, he refused to use that litter box anymore. I will stick with other products instead.