Harry Connick Jr. Your Songs Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Give this one a listen

Harry Conic Jr. Is such a talented artist this album is timeless never goes out of style I've always enjoyed his music he's the real deal

• darwido By  darwido
    02.16.12

Harry Connick, Jr. always delivers! Smooth tones. Gentle voice. Reminiscent of the days when crooners like Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra were kings.

• NikNik23 By  NikNik23
    02.15.12

Love, love this CD! Simply amazing voice with a unique sound like no other. Harry's voice really takes you to another place and time. The songs are relevant to today but have a good old fashioned feel to them. Nothing but amazing vocals on every track and I absolutely recommend this CD.

• cjmill9 By  cjmill9
    02.15.12

This CD helps me relax. Harry Connick Jr has a way of easing tension and stress from the week, and the soothing sounds of this CD are perfect.

• shackberry By  shackberry
    02.15.12

I love his voice and sound. Great music.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.19.09

He is so talented.

• Josie101 By  Josie101
    10.12.09

I really love anything he sings...very soulful and sexy rendition of some classic songs.

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    09.29.09

Good songs done in Harry Connick Jr.'s own style. An example would be Elton John's "Your Song" done with a slightly different beat. He also does Billy Joel's "Just the Way you Are" with an unique twist.

• miscmayzee By  miscmayzee
    09.27.09

Very subtle songs and music. Love the stylizing on several of these.

• misskelly By  misskelly
    09.26.09

Easy listening. I love his music!

• hottma1970 By  hottma1970
    09.26.09

I recived that CD and I love it !!!!

• docmp78 By  docmp78
    09.22.09

I just got a chance to listen to his latest CD .It is very romantic. I loved it. I have been given the opportunity to Giveaway this latest CD ,which released today(22nd sept. 09) so here's the link for the give away..hurry up to enter ..ends soon. www.drmanasi.blogspot.com