Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer | SheSpeaks

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Good for winter, not for summer

I am a special effects makeup artist and have tried many many primers, this is just too oily seeming, I must say that it may be good in the winter but not for summer wear. It is too heavy feeling for that.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

Sheer Envy Dark Spot Correcting.

I have this primer in Sheer Envy Dark Spot Correcting and it helps me with my dark circles that I struggle with. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and helps with my dark circles a lot!

• CrystalRuiz By  CrystalRuiz
    01.03.16

Make my makeup stay all day and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin at all, I love it!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Shake it well and apply and makeep sure to really blend.

• GorgeousNightmare By  GorgeousNightmare
    06.19.13

I LOVE Hard Candy cosmetics! they are my absolute favorite.

• feebles13 By  feebles13
    06.18.13

It is an affordable product works great with my foundation. Doesn't feel heavy, but smells a bit odd.

• autiger92 By  autiger92
    06.14.13

My daughter loves this stuff. She prefers it over my Estee Lauder primer (and I do too honestly). It has a nice, smooth finish and it dries quickly. It doesn't feel wet on your skin. It smells a little strange, but you don't notice it once it's on your face. It works very well! Definitely a re-buy.

• Urangellea By  Urangellea
    01.06.13

I bought this to try out for under my makeup for my wedding. Honestly, its not horrible, but its not great either. I actually like the primer from Eyes Lips Face (ELF) better.

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    09.01.12

I hated this primer it was oily and did not do a very good job it actually made my face look to shiny and my make up did not last very long

• xoMelissaMB By  xoMelissaMB
    09.18.11

This has to be the worst primer ever, either that or I got a defected one. First thing I hate about this is that it feels very greasy on my face, and I have oily skin and this just makes it worse. The worst thing about this is that when I am rubbing/blending this into my skin it kinda peels and once it drys it makes me look like I have dry patches all over my face! Plus this has the most disgusting smell to it. I threw this out.