Hard Candy Makeup Line | SheSpeaks

• Exploding_Nova By  Exploding_Nova
    08.04.18

Fun Quality makeup

I've always loved this makeup brand. You can find it in drugstores and Wal-Mart. They have really fun and unique products that are pretty good quality!

• amendagayle By  amendagayle
    11.17.16

Hard candy has always been my favourite brand when it comes to make up product brands and i have always got quality products from Just4girls.pk

• MLSP92 By  MLSP92
    04.16.16

Great Brand, Great Prices, Great Quality

I totally love this brand. The only thing I still buy from like the top rated makeup brands are my eye liner and mascara, other than that everything else in my makeup is Hard Candy. I've never had issues with any of their products not lasting through the day nor them causing my skin to break out which is amazing because my skin breaks out so easily. I would definitely recommend their argon oil lip glosses if you want something super bold color. Any other their lip glosses really. So yeah, great brand with most products being under $8

• CheffingCellist By  CheffingCellist
    04.30.15

I love Hard Candy products! They have an array of items from all price ranges! You can get eye shadow and liner starting at $0.99! Their products last a while and have a good amount of pigmentation (cheap makeup doesn't always show up as well). Would definitely buy their products again.

• RosemaryS By  RosemaryS
    01.07.15

I really like this makeup line because of the style, glitter, the hot pink. Its nice just a bit pricy.

• Senqueta By  Senqueta
    12.16.14

Love them this is some great makeup

• enchantae By  enchantae
    12.10.14

I love the Hard Candy brand! I always buy their blushes, Honeymoon is my favorite. They also have an amazing nail polish color selection, not your normal, boring colors, very unique. I love how bold, pretty and girly their packaging is and most of all how I get pretty, quality makeup, for a great price!

• SereneFairy By  SereneFairy
    10.20.14

The thing about hard candy is their nail polish is very great especially during the holidays people should wear them on christmas

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.24.14

So far, I have only tried 2 items from the Hard Candy line. I have tried Glamoflauge and the Lip Plumping Serum. The Glamoflauge is a concealer that covers really well. The lip plumping serum is also good, it slightly tingles but nothing major. I do plan to try more products, such as the baked eye shadows .

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I used to have the little box pictured and I loved it! It had a lip gloss level, an eye shadow level, a mascara, an eyeliner, and a blush/ concealer level. Unfortunately, I used it all, and haven't been able to find a new one.