Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• Rockstar9936 By  Rockstar9936
    03.15.16

I love my Hard Candy eyeshadow. I use it almost daily. It has the only dark brown color that stays dark as I blend it.

• rasher By  rasher
    10.15.14

Love the pigment!

• bwarnick27 By  bwarnick27
    11.20.13

Hard Candy doesn't get the credit it deserves. Their eyeshadows are great and you never have to worry about them fading as the day goes on. Their blush is amazing also, and I have been known to use it as eyeshadow (shhh). Worth a try, you'll fall in love!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    11.20.13

This eyeshadow speaks volumes!

• meomy27 By  meomy27
    09.29.13

I was really disappointed.. the colors are really pretty but come out totally muted on skin..fail...

• MakeUpJunkie83 By  MakeUpJunkie83
    04.30.13

I have these in almost every color. I loved the packaging and the colors look gorgeous but not very pigmented at all. They barely show up on my skin.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I have this in daydream a pink grey duo and have used it once its very hard and has to be used wet but a very pretty color!

• amberlavine By  amberlavine
    07.23.12

I was disappointed in the colors I bought, I thought they'd stand out more. And yeah they do break easily! So be careful with them.

• allikaet By  allikaet
    06.05.12

I bought this item as shown in the pic (purple and hot pink). I sometimes even used the pink as a blush. Purples work really well with my brown eyes and the colors work will together.

• margelipschitz By  margelipschitz
    04.18.12

Love the intensity and wear of the colors, but hate the design. The shadows came loose from the base and I had to put the stuff in a completely different container. Eye shadows shouldn't be globes, it should be in recessed wells. Nuff said.