Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow Review | SheSpeaks

• Rockstar9936 By  Rockstar9936
    03.15.16

I love my Hard Candy eyeshadow. I use it almost daily. It has the only dark brown color that stays dark as I blend it.

• rasher By  rasher
    10.15.14

Love the pigment!

• bwarnick27 By  bwarnick27
    11.20.13

Hard Candy doesn't get the credit it deserves. Their eyeshadows are great and you never have to worry about them fading as the day goes on. Their blush is amazing also, and I have been known to use it as eyeshadow (shhh). Worth a try, you'll fall in love!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    11.20.13

This eyeshadow speaks volumes!

• meomy27 By  meomy27
    09.29.13

I was really disappointed.. the colors are really pretty but come out totally muted on skin..fail...

• MakeUpJunkie83 By  MakeUpJunkie83
    04.30.13

I have these in almost every color. I loved the packaging and the colors look gorgeous but not very pigmented at all. They barely show up on my skin.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I have this in daydream a pink grey duo and have used it once its very hard and has to be used wet but a very pretty color!

• amberlavine By  amberlavine
    07.23.12

I was disappointed in the colors I bought, I thought they'd stand out more. And yeah they do break easily! So be careful with them.

• allikaet By  allikaet
    06.05.12

I bought this item as shown in the pic (purple and hot pink). I sometimes even used the pink as a blush. Purples work really well with my brown eyes and the colors work will together.

• margelipschitz By  margelipschitz
    04.18.12

Love the intensity and wear of the colors, but hate the design. The shadows came loose from the base and I had to put the stuff in a completely different container. Eye shadows shouldn't be globes, it should be in recessed wells. Nuff said.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not for me..... crumbled and colors werent as true as they looked!!!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

Great shadows. The colors are very pigmented and easy to build and blend

• aem0508 By  aem0508
    01.17.11

I have this shadow in the color peace which is a brown and cream duo and I love it. I use it every day and bought a second to make sure I have plenty. I works great wet.

• bellamoonstone By  bellamoonstone
    01.03.11

I love Hard Candy's packaging (I'm an Urband Decay Addict) but my eye shadow got banged up just a little while the cashier was scanning it and that was disappointing. Other than that great pigment, super cute packaging, and I love the brand.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.02.11

I really like the hard candy duo's. They do break easy so they are not for you if it is something you would have to carry to touch up your makeup. I do find that they have a richer and longer wear to them if you wear them wet. But over all it is nicely pigmented and is a nice shadow.