Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I wouldn't consider this a heavy dutty concealer but it gets the job done, it doesn't have a lot of different shades but it does help cover up dark under eye circles and to kinda brighten it up too, so it's good and inexpensive product

• Kat3Quinn By  Kat3Quinn
    06.24.18

Excellent Imperfection Concealer

I use this product everyday for my acne. It covers so well but it does have a bit of a shine to it so i always cover it with powder to matte it down. It covers tattoos well as well. Mix it with your liquid foundation and it will go farther. I?ve bought this product about a year ago and it still about half full. It goes a long way!

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

I do the special effects makeup so I am looking for heavy duty coverage in a concealer at times, This one does not do the thing I need it to unless I apply layering of this. It is not buildable nor should it be because it is a concealer. Now if you do not mind it looking like you have it on then maybe it would be ok. I have to give this 2 stars based on my needs.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

I like it.

I like this product as it works on my dark circles (which are really bad and have beat a lot of products). I get a shade lighter then my natural skin color and blend it with my foundation to help beat my dark circles. The shade that I use is called Ivory, which is pretty pale in this brand.

• BiancaYvette By  BiancaYvette
    01.12.17

Full coverage concealer

This concealer is no joke, this is @ $6 bucks and it's so heavy duty guys, i compare it to makeup forevers concealer but this is way way cheaper! Must have in my makeup bag !!

• LarissaGrace123 By  LarissaGrace123
    06.16.16

This product is pretty nice. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, but when you build it up, you could hide even a tattoo.

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

The Best

I love this product. It really give me a sexy and fresh look.

• Vanegirl101 By  Vanegirl101
    06.12.16

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! ive been using it everyday for about a year now! I cannot live without it. it has amazing coverage and is inexpensive. yes I recommend!

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

This is a great concealer to buy if you are on a budget. At $6 it is very affordable and a little goes a very long way. The coloring is very light. I typically wear light colors, but the color "light" was way to pale for my skin. I have to use the shade "medium light" which is still very fair. It does have great coverage, but it does wear off fairly quick.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

It covers pretty well for the most part but it does wipe off rather easily. I have melasma on my upper lip and by lunch time it has returned along with my under eye circles!

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

Ok this stuff is crazy pigmented. You literally only need a drop. I made the mistake of squeezing out too much and I just ended up wasting product. Its like a dupe for Kat Von D's concealer and it seriously covers everything. I don't really love the color range that much but then again for the coverage, I can use a setting powder to fix that issue.