Harajuku Lovers Perfume | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Great summer scent

I like the G variety to wear in the summer as it has a very coconut-citrus scent.

• agirlyouonceknew By  agirlyouonceknew
    05.22.14

I love the G girl! That smells so good, like kinda coconutty and sweet, yum!

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    09.16.12

I brought thses pefumes after going through a fachon magazine and I started to buy one by one till I had all of the collection I love them they smell wonderful and they don't smell the same every bottle is a different scent which I love.

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.05.12

I absolutely LOVE all the fragrances available in this line. My personal favorite is Lil' Angel in both the regular and the 'Summer Cuties' line. I wish they came in a larger size, I use too much perfume to bother with the dinky 1 oz size offered. The staying power is OK. I do wish it lasted a bit longer, which is why it only received 4 stars.

• MissySuntide By  MissySuntide
    12.16.11

I love perfume. It's a quick way to connect with a sense that people so often overlook: the sense of smell. And yet, scents can be so powerful---for good or otherwise. When shopping for perfume, I like to find scents that are more woodsy or, alternatively, "delicious". I don't like Church Lady scents, LOL. Harajuku perfume is *delicious*. It's not too heavy, it doesn't come in an aersol can, and it works perfectly when my outfit leans towards BOHO. Enjoy!

• mcarr17 By  mcarr17
    10.26.11

This perfume smells wonderful and looks so cute on my vanity!

• allisondusek By  allisondusek
    10.26.11

I have a few of these perfumes. They smell absolutely delicious! They are my favorite scents. My kids love playing with the tops, they think they're finger puppets, lol. The only negative thing is they're a little pricey for me.

• Mikiichu By  Mikiichu
    08.13.11

I am in love with G!! I am seriously thinking about buying another perfume in the line. The only problem is that the smeel only last for about and hour or so...

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    01.29.11

I love it!!!!!

• lmnewalis By  lmnewalis
    12.01.10

I have the Snow Bunnies perfume by Harajuka lovers and I adore it! Not to mention the bottle is unique and something different for a change!