Hanes Thigh Highs | SheSpeaks

• Chy2340 By  Chy2340
    06.29.16

Very comfortable product. I've never felt so free in thigh highs. I absolutely love them.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

These are great for "special occasions".

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    11.02.11

I love the silky feel of these thigh highs. I have worn this brand for years. I love the colors.

• oatmeal7 By  oatmeal7
    08.14.09

I had some like these and I wore them to my college graduation. They fell down right when I was walking across to get my diploma! I like them, but they are only convenient for taking them on and off, not for actual wear.

• marleysmom By  marleysmom
    07.08.09

I don't have luck with them either. They're either to loose and fall down or too tight and leave lines around my leg. Go for the Garter belt and a quality stocking.

• shopgirl55 By  shopgirl55
    07.05.09

I have had very good luck with Hanes Thigh Highs! I am to the age that I get hot flashes and pany hose don't help. Thigh highs are much cooler. I love them!

• mystic_star_gazer By  mystic_star_gazer
    07.03.09

Hey Saviina If you happen to get this tip, I would suggest buying something like a garter belt. They have hooks that attack to the thigh high socks and keep them from riding down your legs :)

• Saviina60 By  Saviina60
    06.21.09

Hi everyone. I have a questions/concern: When you guys where thigh highs, do they always roll down?? I have tried many brands and they absolutely do not stay adhered to my thighs. Is it bc I buy a too smal or too big a size? Thigh highs are great but they don't seem to stay up. I even had to take them off at work one day bc they made it down to my ankles! How embarassing that was! Thanx!