Hanes Comfort Toe No Show Socks Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Soft socks

Cotton breathable good for summer comfortable Hanes has always been a must have for me the quality is out of this world

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

Love my Hanes no show socks! They are very comfortable and fashionable with athletic shoes. I wear these year round and so does my son!

• thebutlerdidit By  thebutlerdidit
    08.23.11

I received 3 pairs of these Hanes Comfort Toe No-Show Socks through BzzAgent. One pair was the cushioned type that are thicker and hold up really well when hiking or walking, and the other pairs are more of a knit texture with no extra padding. The toe seam lies extremely flat, so it's not uncomfortable and the bulk in the toe area is reduced. I'm betting that even if you don't notice the toe seam on a daily basis, your kids do. Look for the Red and Purple Comfort Toe Seam sticker on the packages of Hanes socks and your kids will thank you. Walmart has a nice selection, including extended sizes and cheerful color assortments. Nobody but me sees the No Show style, so why not wear something colorful? These are economical and wear well and don't slip into your shoes!