Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart Model#: 33967A Review | SheSpeaks

• sawinski1 By  sawinski1
    04.13.21

Easy to use

I have my crockpot it?s great for a working family to have food ready when you get home and it keeps it warm

• lovenlife By  lovenlife
    04.07.21

Love my set N forget

Love my slow cooker, i love the handles and it is very easy to clean. I used this all winter long during the pandemic.

• lisaann By  lisaann
    04.07.21

I love my slow cooker! Super easy to program and use and food comes out delicious. My reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is because of one thing. I feel the cooker gets too hot on the outside and hope they can find a way to fix this problem. Otherwise it is perfect!

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

One of my Favorite Kitchen Appliances

As the Founder of a Food / Recipe Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new recipes and blog posts. Totally love my Slow Cooker!

• JennyB01 By  JennyB01
    03.15.17

Must Have or We Would STARVE!!

Don't know what I would do with out my Slow Cooker!! Never a dull moment in my house, living on a Farm, helping my husband with the farm and Raising to Children that are constantly on the Go with every sport known to man and fishing or hunting trips!! I don't have slot of down time so this is a MUST HAVE in my home! If not for my slow cooker we would starve!!

• joy3blue By  joy3blue
    03.27.16

I was so upset when my original Crockpot died. I tried a replacement but that one stopped working after the third time. I wasn't sure initially about trying a different brand but am so glad that I did. I love the stay warm feature since I am gone for 8 hours or so for work. It has an average of once a week use for the past 6 months and has been great! I think the latches are only for storage and for transporting. Great value!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I love cooking in slow cooker especially when its cold outside and then by the time we get home dinner is done

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

its amazing one i use it almost every day cooking specially for beans come so good moist without any effort i put whatever i want too cook early morning and go11

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

Absolutely love! Latches are great and it's very easy to use (husband is able to program it!). I've had it for 3 years now and have no complaints.

• cindykerschner By  cindykerschner
    07.09.15

I use my Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker all the time. Roasts come out so flavorful and juicy! It is so lightweight and stores easily!

• angelic1ang77 By  angelic1ang77
    06.19.15

I just love this slow cooker. I love the nice handles on the side and the spoon rest on the lid. The lid has a seal that doesn't quite keep the lid on tight unless you use the latches to hold it in place. I would suggest using the latches every time. I really love the latches because when I put this up on my cupboard between uses, the lid is secure and I don't have to worry about it flying off when I get it down and bopping me in the head as my old one used to.