Hamilton Beach Personal Blender | SheSpeaks

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.18.17

Dont Buy

This was not my favorite blender at all I disliked it completely. Never blended my products evenly, I invested in a ninja blender.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

We loved this little blender! It worked great for any kindof smoothie really and also I made homemade salsa in the little blender. This blender is just an awesome product!

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Great for College Students

I had one of these all through college. It made drinking healthy smoothies so easy and definitely helped in avoiding those freshman 15. Can't beat the price and easy to store when living in small places.

• cprechtl By  cprechtl
    01.10.16

Wasnot thrilled with this product, first one didnt work at all, returned it and second one barely mixed drinks , would have been better shaving ice by hand and mixing it with a fork.

• gambler2 By  gambler2
    10.25.15

This personal blender is not only perfect for on the go drinks, the price is right too, this is a excellent product.

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

Size is great but it has lost power over about 6 months of use.

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

This is fun and easy to use

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    06.04.14

me and my man love this blender its small enough to store when we are not using it and we also love how easy it makes to have your smoothies on the go

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006
    05.22.14

This blender does not take up much counter space but don't let the size fool you on performance. This blender does a great job of chopping up fruit and ice. I have put big strawberries that I only cut in half in my smoothie and this blender purees them just fine. The blades are metal and sharp, so ice is not problem for it. The jar says 14 ounces but when I filled it with water it held 18 ounces. That means you can make a two cup smoothie. The blender even has a hideaway cord wrap.