Hamilton Beach Personal Blender | SheSpeaks

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.11.19

Small but Powerful

Nice little blender. I use mine almost every morning for my protein shake, and it never lets me down. It is nice and compact, easy to clean and there's definitely more power than I was expecting. I've had this product almost a year and a half now.

• kmoran By  kmoran
    04.02.19

For the money it lasted well. It was easy to use, but I wish it would have broke down more to clean better. If you are looking for a personal blender that won't break the bank this is a great option. It was an extra for work and lasted for years.

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.18.17

Dont Buy

This was not my favorite blender at all I disliked it completely. Never blended my products evenly, I invested in a ninja blender.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

We loved this little blender! It worked great for any kindof smoothie really and also I made homemade salsa in the little blender. This blender is just an awesome product!

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Great for College Students

I had one of these all through college. It made drinking healthy smoothies so easy and definitely helped in avoiding those freshman 15. Can't beat the price and easy to store when living in small places.

• cprechtl By  cprechtl
    01.10.16

Wasnot thrilled with this product, first one didnt work at all, returned it and second one barely mixed drinks , would have been better shaving ice by hand and mixing it with a fork.

• gambler2 By  gambler2
    10.25.15

This personal blender is not only perfect for on the go drinks, the price is right too, this is a excellent product.

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

Size is great but it has lost power over about 6 months of use.

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

This is fun and easy to use

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    06.04.14

me and my man love this blender its small enough to store when we are not using it and we also love how easy it makes to have your smoothies on the go