Hamilton Beach BrewStation | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I adored this coffee maker. My mom bought this for me when I had my first child, and it was a life-saver. It was easy and VERY quick to use, and I loved that I could get my coffee one-handed! I didn't like that when I pulled the lid up, the water on the top tended to drip all over everywhere, but that was something I could clean up with a quick swipe of a dish cloth. Other than that, I never had any problems with it at all and it always worked very well for me!

• Alissadsuggs By  Alissadsuggs
    06.24.15

Was not thrilled with this coffee maker. It has a tendency to leak. Honestly for the price I expected more.

• christyhartley3 By  christyhartley3
    04.05.14

Just got one of these for Christmas and I love it! Love the fact that I no longer have to worry about a carafe getting broken and it stays hot for hours.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• hkysns1 By  hkysns1
    01.31.13

We loved this product at first, we have had two of them over the past three years. It kept the coffee warm for up to four hours, and I liked the ease of putting the coffee into your mug. The problem is the pour feature seems to wear out over time, we switched brands due to this happening with two of the items. We cleaned it as recommended and still did not work.

• DianeO48 By  DianeO48
    12.05.11

When I recently broke the carafe for my coffee maker, I went to replace it and actually ended up buying a whole new coffee maker. When I saw the BrewStation at the store it looked like an excellent alternative to the regular coffee maker and the pod type one cup at a time maker. I love the idea of making a pot of coffee, but not having the delicate carafe pot. I also love the fact that I can fill one cup at a time. The concept is superb. Unfortunately, and the only reason I didn't give it five stars is the design is not practical. It is an under the cabinet machine, but in order to make coffee you need to drag it out from under the cabinet as the lid is very large and will not fit under the cabinets when opened. And you NEED to open it fully in order to fill it with water, because you have to use the removeable 'bucket' in front as a measuring tool. Also when I open it, I need to quickly shove a wad of paper towels under the lid to catch and clean the overly wet under lid. If you don't, it all drips down the sides and back and floods under the machine!! I would recommend this, but I would caution anyone that although the concept is great, the design is less than perfect :o(