Halo Top Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• TSReed TSReed
    05.30.18

They're nice when you have that craving. However, so far I've tried a couple of the flavors and the texture is more like a sherbet to me than ice cream. Still, I guess for that calorie count, I really can't complain!

• wintergreen83 By  wintergreen83
    06.08.19

Halo top experience

Birthday cake is pretty good. Green Tea Mochi is AWFUL! Nothing like green tea, very perfumy. I wish it was less sweet, but that's my taste preference.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

Some are good, some are not

I really like Halo Top ice cream, but... some flavors are just hit amd miss. Some flavors or spot on, while others flavors taste awful. Some flavors don't match their names. The cinnamon roll one is amazing, but it should have been called snickerdoodle cookie dough. Chocolate covered banana, tasted nothing like a chocolate covered banana. Pancakes & Waffles, was alright but had an odd taste. The Oatmeal cookie one was good! And i liked the Peanut Butter and Jelly one too. I feel like this ice cream is also a little on the pricey side for what you get.

• howard1981 By  howard1981
    05.06.19

Great Taste Without the Guilt

This has become my go to snack when I need something sweet..and that?s usually an every day occurrence. I don?t feel guilty if I eat half or the whole pint. I?ve not found another brand of ice cream that tastes this amazing without all the fat and sugar. Vanilla, Bday cake, and Mint Choc Chip are my faves.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    05.02.19

Tasty and under 400 calories!

I just tried Halo Top Vegan ice cream, due to a lactose intolerance. First off, it is so hard to find DECENT non dairy ice cream that isn't loaded with over 1000 calories a pint. I tried 3 flavors of Halo Top Vegan (non dairy) Peanut Butter Cup Vegan is my absolute favorite of the three I tried. Birthday Cake Vegan was okay but reminded me of play dough and the Cookie Dough Vegan was my least favorite and it did taste like play dough! As for Non Dairy ice cream, i'm used to the "icy" texture because it's typically made with Coconut Milk. These are under 400 calories for the whole pint, which is so easy to eat! I would recommend this if you are vegan or have a dairy issue.

• joneriffic By  joneriffic
    10.01.18

Awesome!

One of the few good low calorie ice creams I've tried. Most of the flavors are really good. Steer clear of the chocolate banana, but the pancakes and waffles is my go-to.

• Skittles11027 By  Skittles11027
    06.16.18

Mint Chocolate Chip

Halo Top Ice Cream is one of my favorite ice creams mint chocolate chip and vanilla are my top 2 favorites. With under 400 calories a pint,how could you go wrong with picking this sweet treat. You can't go wrong with any flavor you pick.

• jazr2000 By  jazr2000
    06.15.18

I recently decided to try Halo and let me tell you it's the best ice cream you can buy if you're trying to lose weight or maintain. I don't feel guilty for eating Halo because it's not like other ice creams.

• speakingofHER By  speakingofHER
    06.14.18

I scream T1d REALLY SCREAM FOR THIS ICE CREAM

This ice cream is T1d safe it has lower carbs an higher protein an will not raise the blood sugar fast the taste an flavors are out of this world I also enjoy the fact that you can find halo at almost all retail store an it is always price around the same

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    06.11.18

Rich & creamy

Halo Top Ice Cream is so rich & creamy. I just had the pleasure of tasting the Chocolate Chip. It was really amazing & delicious and I enjoyed every bit of the lucious chocolate. I'm honestly hooked and would recommend it to everyone.

• illyjns By  illyjns
    06.10.18

Halo my diet

I love this ice cream, pick it up at my local store, many varieties and did not hurt your wait line