Halo Top Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• TSReed TSReed
    05.30.18

They're nice when you have that craving. However, so far I've tried a couple of the flavors and the texture is more like a sherbet to me than ice cream. Still, I guess for that calorie count, I really can't complain!

• joneriffic By  joneriffic
    10.01.18

Awesome!

One of the few good low calorie ice creams I've tried. Most of the flavors are really good. Steer clear of the chocolate banana, but the pancakes and waffles is my go-to.

• Skittles11027 By  Skittles11027
    06.16.18

Mint Chocolate Chip

Halo Top Ice Cream is one of my favorite ice creams mint chocolate chip and vanilla are my top 2 favorites. With under 400 calories a pint,how could you go wrong with picking this sweet treat. You can't go wrong with any flavor you pick.

• jazr2000 By  jazr2000
    06.15.18

I recently decided to try Halo and let me tell you it's the best ice cream you can buy if you're trying to lose weight or maintain. I don't feel guilty for eating Halo because it's not like other ice creams.

• speakingofHER By  speakingofHER
    06.14.18

I scream T1d REALLY SCREAM FOR THIS ICE CREAM

This ice cream is T1d safe it has lower carbs an higher protein an will not raise the blood sugar fast the taste an flavors are out of this world I also enjoy the fact that you can find halo at almost all retail store an it is always price around the same

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    06.11.18

Rich & creamy

Halo Top Ice Cream is so rich & creamy. I just had the pleasure of tasting the Chocolate Chip. It was really amazing & delicious and I enjoyed every bit of the lucious chocolate. I'm honestly hooked and would recommend it to everyone.

• illyjns By  illyjns
    06.10.18

Halo my diet

I love this ice cream, pick it up at my local store, many varieties and did not hurt your wait line

• shespeakshermind By  shespeakshermind
    06.05.18

Halo was very hit and miss for me. I think it really depends on the flavor and your taste preferences.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.04.18

Helpful for calorie-counters!

I think Halo Top is a wonderful invention. It's an awesome frozen treat, without the calorie damage of "real" ice cream. I have liked all the flavors I've tried so far.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    06.01.18

Hello Halo!

Halo top is simpky Delicious. I had candy bar, I?ve had chocolate, I?ve had vanilla bean, and all of them are delicious. You would never know they were such little calories. Taste just like ice cream. I would definitely recommend them.

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    06.01.18

Halo Top ice cream tastes amazing. I have had the birthday cake a couple times now. I love that it?s higher in protein and less carbs. This ice cream needs a few minutes to soften up because it?s really hard. It?s worth the wait though. It has a super smooth and creamy texture.