Halo SleepSack Review | SheSpeaks

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    10.04.18

No more chilly nights

Greatest invention known to mom. I swear by these. I used them with all 3 kids. All my children had issues with keeping blankets on them (love to kick them off) plus I had a fear blankets would suffocate them. This ensures neither of those things happen

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

My little guy slept in his halo sleeper for about 2.5 months. It was so soft and comfortable and it kept him cozy and asleep.

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Halo

Love these sleep sacs, have used them for my last 4littles.

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Prefection

My son loved these he had to be swalded to sleep these were light weight for summer and came thicker for winter easy to wash and care for

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Great sleep for your bundle of joy.

These swaddles work amazing. There is a zipper so you don't have to deal with the hassle of velcro or tucking of fabric. It fits sizes 0-9month, some fit bigger babies. They have easy care instructions and help keep the baby warm and nestled.

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Great product!

I've used these these sleep sacks for all of my kids. It's a great way to keep them safely comfortable and warm. They are also easy to put on and take off. It zips from the bottom so diaper changing is quick and easy!

• reba2017 By  reba2017
    05.10.17

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My son slept so much better with it!

• CheeseBear386 By  CheeseBear386
    05.06.17

I bought these in every size and TOG value and I used every single one of them. My son's daycare runs the A/C so high in the summer that he needs a micro-fleece sleep sack to stay warm during nap time at school, while on the same days we use the cotton muslin sleep sacks at home to stay cool. In the spring and fall, we use the cotton lightweight knit sleep sacks to keep him warm when the temperatures drop overnight. He still can't figure out a blanket so I think he'll be in them for a while!

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

I've used halo sleep sacks on both my boys from the start. Thry never liked being swaddled. This product was great to keep them warm at night and have freedom to move their arms.

• darianweaver By  darianweaver
    09.25.16

Perfect

These are so great to use since blankets are a suffocation risk. Perfect for babies who need to be kept snuggly without their arms being swaddled in.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

I really like using this sleep sack when my son was really little. When he started to get bigger and roll it became more of a problem. I would find that it would bind up and often ride up around him getting way to close to his neck. It was awesome when he didn't move around, but as soon as he did I had to stop using it even though it says it can be used much longer. I think you just have to go by what your baby is doing and judge accordingly.

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Love It!

These are great for when child gets a little older and likes to roll around and turn over in sleep, but also when they are old enough to have a small blanket in with them. It give baby warmth because they normally kick blankets off at night, so this helps in keeping toes warm and not getting too cold. It still gives them freedom to roll, turn, sit and even stand.

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Love It!

• Brit79 By  Brit79
    11.12.15

Received one from the hospital when my daughter was born and liked it so much I bought another. She didn't like being swaddled because she wanted her arms free. She also moves and kicks her legs constantly so covering her with a blanket doesn't work either. So these are great for her.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.29.15

Great concept. I heard this were recalled. Swaddling with a blanket didn't work And this just overheated my baby boy