Halle Berry Halle | SheSpeaks

• LadyLocs By  LadyLocs
    02.25.16

I really enjoy Halle by Halle Berry! You only need 1-2 sprays to last the entire day also its more of a woody scent as opposed to floral which is a nice change.

• ffaye411 By  ffaye411
    05.15.15

It smells really great, last a long time..i worked at Kmart in the cosmetics, so I got a tester bottle and it was such a nice smelling perfume, that I bought the big bottle..great price for the money, considering. Perfume is very expensive.

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

I'm normally not a fan of high-street, or drugstore, perfumes as they tend to be flat and very poor quality. However, I have repeatedly bought Halle by Halle Berry! This is a wonderful, womanly scent. It is a warm, woodsy, cashmere-type scent that drapes over you like silk. I always get compliments when I wear this on a night out.

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.22.13

Halle by Halle Berry Fragrance A modern and sensuous woody oriental scent with a heart of luminous mimosa and top notes of pear blossom, bergamot, and fig leaf.