Hair One Jojoba for Color Treated Hair | SheSpeaks

• kamsone By  kamsone
    10.02.13

I love Hair One. It leaves my hair feeling clean and light and gives it nice body. It took a little getting used to. I wasn't sure how it would work without all the foamy suds but after a few uses my hair is shinier and feels so much better, not weighed down like it used to with my other shampoo and conditioner.

• Bridge6981 By  Bridge6981
    07.10.11

I have used several of the HairOne products and have enjoyed the results. I will tell you that after a year of co-washing (essentially washing with conditioner) It isn't necessary to spend this much on a conditioning cleanser as I have found that Suave, VO5, Pantene and other "cheaper" conditioners work just as well without breaking the bank.

• nodivapoints By  nodivapoints
    03.13.10

I have used the Hair One Tea Tree and I love it. It took a few tries to get use to it but my hair feels so much healthier and it has a natural shine now. No more products needed to add the shine back to it !

• xHeatherr By  xHeatherr
    03.01.10

@mcgeegirl It's available at Sally Beauty Supply stores

• Lashes By  Lashes
    02.24.10

I used to use jojoba hair products, and absolutely love them!

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.21.10

Would like to try this.... Where can it be found?