Haagen Dazs Five Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• kshelt10 By  kshelt10
    05.02.13

Coffee flavor is amazing!

• cassandra1322 By  cassandra1322
    04.30.13

Yummy yummy yummy ..... a little expensive to other brands but its usually worth it !

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

So thrilled when this came out! a healthier take on ice cream:) and its got an awesome taste! Havent been able to find it in stores lately though.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

so nice not to have to worry what's in it!

• triedit2 By  triedit2
    10.11.10

love, love, love this stuff! mint and passion fruit are my favorites (I like tart things), brown sugar was good on apple pie but not so good alone. great vanilla, cannot remember the ginger, and have not had the coffee or chocolate.

• veggie27 By  veggie27
    08.17.09

I was excited when I saw this at my grocer's store. I am really big on ingredient reading. I was happy to see there was no high-fructose anything and real milk products! I love the Vanilla. I wasn't impressed by the Brown Sugar though.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.20.09

LOOOOOOOVE HAAGEN DASZ ITS ONE OF THE BEST ICE CREAMS EVER..I JUS DONT LIKE THE HIGH PRICE TO MUCH..GREAT FLAVOR THO.I LOVE THE WHITE CHOCLATE RASPBERRY..UMMMM YUMMY ABOUT THE GINGER..NOT EVERYONE LOVES IT I HAD TO GET USED TO BUT ITS HEALTHY EVEN THO I THINK IT SHOULDNT BE IN ICE CREAM..BUT I LOVE THAT HAAGEN DASZ GETS OUT OF THE NORMAL CHOCOLATE VANILLA AND STRAWBERRY CUZ THAT IS BORING.ITS A COMPANY THAT THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    04.13.09

My one disappointment was the little chunks of fat/batter that were in the Brown Sugar. It really ruined it for me.

• alisoni By  alisoni
    04.12.09

It's refreshing and full of flavor. Everyone at my party enjoyed tasting the new flavors. We also enjoyed mixing the flavors. My fav is vanilla, coffee and brown sugar which reminded me of a cafe late. We only needed a little ice cream to be satisfied since they are full of great flavor. Yum.... This ice cream is on my shopping list now.

• dillojm By  dillojm
    04.08.09

It is delicious and nutricious. Brown Sugar was my favorite. The vanilla was smooth and creamy. The mint was great. It is not often one finds a white mint ice cream. GInger was different, but good. The passion fruit was ok. Not my favorite. I am not a coffee fan, and therefore did not enjoy the coffee. It was not a crowd favorite. The chocolate was delicious! I would buy these again.

• jostlen By  jostlen
    04.08.09

At my Haagen Dazs Five party, I served my guests the ice cream in pairs. I paired the milk chocolate with the mint, the coffee with the vanilla, and the ginger with the passion fruit. The brown sugar was not offered due to the fact it was crumbly and had a chunky consistency. I thought perhaps something was wrong with it. Most of my guests loved the chocolate & mint pairing, with the coffee & vanilla coming in second.

• ccooper9 By  ccooper9
    04.03.09

We all loved the vanilla and chocolate. The texture was good and creamy and smooth. The mint is AMAZING! It's creamy and not too minty, just the right amount. The ginger was intersting. Kids didnt like the texture and some liked taste. Adults loved this, sophisticated palate. Passion fruit is an aquired taste which we haven't acquired yet, lol. Brown sugar was waaaaaay too sweet. Coffee was perfect, but I knew it would be because Haagen Daz has the best coffee flavor around. Yum yum yum.

• lillipad1218 By  lillipad1218
    04.03.09

I just went to the Haagen-Dazs Five party at my work!! :>) :>) I loved how creamy all of the flavors were. I enjoyed the true flavor of the chocolate, mint, vanilla, and coffee. I normally like ginger, but not in an ice cream I guess. The passion fruit was good, but I personally would like it better as a sorbet. I can take or leave the brown sugar. It was tasty, but I would much prefer to eat the coffee flavor (being a true New Englander).

• xiaoqiang2009 By  xiaoqiang2009
    04.01.09

my god ,I love this web site .

• Dyane78 By  Dyane78
    03.28.09

Costs more, but better ingredients and heathier too. I would recommend this brand to all my friends and family over any other ice cream.