Haagen Dazs Five Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    04.13.09

My one disappointment was the little chunks of fat/batter that were in the Brown Sugar. It really ruined it for me.

• kshelt10 By  kshelt10
    05.02.13

Coffee flavor is amazing!

• cassandra1322 By  cassandra1322
    04.30.13

Yummy yummy yummy ..... a little expensive to other brands but its usually worth it !

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

So thrilled when this came out! a healthier take on ice cream:) and its got an awesome taste! Havent been able to find it in stores lately though.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

so nice not to have to worry what's in it!

• triedit2 By  triedit2
    10.11.10

love, love, love this stuff! mint and passion fruit are my favorites (I like tart things), brown sugar was good on apple pie but not so good alone. great vanilla, cannot remember the ginger, and have not had the coffee or chocolate.

• veggie27 By  veggie27
    08.17.09

I was excited when I saw this at my grocer's store. I am really big on ingredient reading. I was happy to see there was no high-fructose anything and real milk products! I love the Vanilla. I wasn't impressed by the Brown Sugar though.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.20.09

LOOOOOOOVE HAAGEN DASZ ITS ONE OF THE BEST ICE CREAMS EVER..I JUS DONT LIKE THE HIGH PRICE TO MUCH..GREAT FLAVOR THO.I LOVE THE WHITE CHOCLATE RASPBERRY..UMMMM YUMMY ABOUT THE GINGER..NOT EVERYONE LOVES IT I HAD TO GET USED TO BUT ITS HEALTHY EVEN THO I THINK IT SHOULDNT BE IN ICE CREAM..BUT I LOVE THAT HAAGEN DASZ GETS OUT OF THE NORMAL CHOCOLATE VANILLA AND STRAWBERRY CUZ THAT IS BORING.ITS A COMPANY THAT THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX.

• vbaleva By  vbaleva
    05.31.09

I love cofee, the best...the rest of the flavors are just OK and arent worth paying the price for.

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    05.10.09

I hate ginger with a passion,but I would love to try passion fruit.I'm sure that is delicious

• dmtrmt By  dmtrmt
    05.07.09

I didn't test these for this website, but I saw these at a gluten free food faire! We got to taste them and the dreyers 5 ingredient icecreams too. They were great. I love that companies are trying to go all natural. It also helps us that have food allergies too. We actually know what the ingredients are.