Haagen Dazs Dulce De Leche Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• tufcookie25 tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Satisfying and decadent

Though not healthy or nutritious or cheap, it is one of my favorite ice creams, nothing compares to its smoothness and caramely flavor.

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    06.01.18

Smoothly Decadent

Smooth, decadent, creamy, and buttery! I am a sucker for caramel and this satisfies every craving I have for it! I am a fan of dulce de leche to begin with, so this completes me especially on the weekends with a good book or movie and glass of red wine.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

Best flavor ever

This is my daughter favorite flavor and also mine too. Is so creamy and yummy. We love it!

• Ravenwolf By  Ravenwolf
    05.31.18

Yummy goodness

This ice cream is truly a treat. A wonderful caramel flavor that is indulgent and satisfying. This ice cream is worth the price point when you need to treat yourself

• majay33 By  majay33

Great Product

This is great-tasting ice cream. It is so rich and creamy. It is a wonderful treat.

• TamaraEden By  TamaraEden
    05.30.18

My husband gets this for me when he knows I want the best. It's so amazing it requires no toppings. So creamy and rich.

• xandie By  xandie

THEEE BESTTT

Best ice cream for those days when you need to celebrate yourself and your wins! Always makes me feel great!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Best icecream

love its smooth creamy melt in a mouth texture and also does not put hole in your pocket. Alwyas my go to for sweet cravings

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Satisfying and decadent

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Haagan Dazs

This ice cream is divine! It tastes so smooth and creamy and has the perfect flavor. Haagen Dazs can be expensive, so take advantage of store deals/promotions. Though this ice cream is definitely not healthy, it is a perfect guilty pleasure! You should try it!

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Quite possibly the world's best ice cream.

This is my go-to ice cream. It has such a smooth, creamy, buttery caramel flavor and tastes amazing. The ingredients are simple but the flavors created have depth and richness you don't expect. The caramel ice cream has ribbons of soft caramel flowing throughout. The texture is silky smooth and your spoon glides through it with ease and the ice creams melts on your tongue in such a way that others do not. Like me, my mom loves caramel and she loves ice cream. She has spent her life treating others and always putting them first so one day when I was visiting her, I brought two treats for her: Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche and Haagen-Dazs Strawberry ice creams. Oh, my word. She loved it. Especially the Dulce De Leche ice cream. It is her new favorite and even though she wouldn't have bought a more expensive ice cream like that for herself before, she does now. I'm so glad that I could bring simple pleasure to her life after all she has done for me. The price is more than what some people expect to pay for a pint of ice cream. After all, they can usually find a gallon of some other brand for as much or less than the cost of a pint. However, Alton Brown from Food Network's Good Eats melted down a pint of premium ice cream and a gallon of regular ice cream and discovered that the quantity is about the same, that the regular ice cream appears to have more volume because of air whipped into it during manufacturing. So while it looks like less ice cream, it's just that the Haagen-Dazs ice cream is dense. Dense and delicious.