HTC Wing | SheSpeaks

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    01.22.10

i had the G1 and it is pretty much the same. it always freezes up and force closes. many videos cant be played on it. the apps are pretty decent but still the phone over all was very bulky. i would choose a sleek iphone over a G1 anyday.

• momworking247 By  momworking247
    08.28.09

Sprint products have never been reliable and there phone service does not work in the country out here at all

• mjloves2teach By  mjloves2teach
    08.25.09

Wow! Hubby and I both have HTC Touch Pros with Sprint. We have replacement insurance and a few times each year we get the phones switched out for FREE. They keep upgrading us to the new version of the phone too. The TP has a micro card for backup. I love HTC so don't judge them on this phone!

• SFelder115 By  SFelder115
    08.23.09

I hate this phone!!!!! Some of my keys on the keyboard no longer work and others stick. I had to make a trip to my carriers location in order to upgrade software and had to suffer with loosing some stored info. I regret purchasing this phone everday especially since I paid top dollar for it because it was brand new and "hot" at the time. Should've just picked the Blackberry!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.21.09

I agree with you, i had this for less then a year and the touch screen doesn't work anymore. the keyboard was nice though, but the touch screen is the heart of the phone. I tried to get it fixed because the phone was still under warranty, however they told me i had to pay $120 for the fix. i was not happy to say the least and decided i can use that money to get a better phone.

• Kary16 By  Kary16
    08.21.09

Its a rip off..definitely not worth my money!