HSI Professional Argon Oil Leave in Conidtioner | SheSpeaks

• Cristel416 By  Cristel416
    11.05.14

Super oily :( SORRY, but i have oily hair and it doesnt do it for me :/

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

i bought this on amazon, and i have used many other argan oil products previously this one made my hair extra oily and i would not recommend it!

• localceleb By  localceleb
    06.02.14

I absolutely love beauty products, so any opportunities that present themselves to me are amazing. The HSI Argan Oil is actually a leave-in treatment conditioner, that literally felt like true "liquid gold" on my hair.. Just a small about in your hand, and a quick finger-comb through, is like moisturizing bliss. I highly recommend this product as a pre-protectant before any of the following: flat iron hair dryer curling iron This product smoothes hair and tames any frizzy split ends. There is no greasy residue, but do not saturate your hair with the product, just a little, goes a long way.. This exceptional oil is also great for all hair types as well. My hair is so soft and shiny after use, you really must try the product for yourself. This product can be used on wet and dry hair.