HQ HQ Live Trivia Game App | SheSpeaks

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Fun but annoying

I love this game but the questions sometimes are so complicated. I always play but prepared to throw your phone regularly.

• jessica_brady By  jessica_brady
    04.04.18

There's no gimmick

Doesn't actually give you 10 seconds to respond to a question, and it freezes a lot, but the money is real!

• MamaHerr By  MamaHerr
    03.29.18

Not bad...

Pretty fun at first, entertaining and informative even if you get the questions wrong. Ive lost interest in it after some time and can't keep up with the specific times you have to play it since I have kids but like to jump in every now and then when I have the time. Some of the questions seem impossible to know the answer to, lots of guessing!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Win REAL Money-Are you Smart Enough?

So much fun packed into a small app!! ♥Even if you are not great at the game, it's fun and can be a way to learn something new! Give it a shot.I highly recommend that everyone at least try it. Great fun for the whole family or solo. It's free and you could win some free money for just answering some questions that many of you probably know the answers too! I enjoy it even if I don't win ^ ^♥

• Lanieluck By  Lanieluck
    03.15.18

The hosts are pretty annoying and ramble on about nonsense. It is super hard to win anything and the comments are very distracting. It is a good concept, but I am not a fan!

• mdgolemi By  mdgolemi
    03.14.18

Fun to play with family

Fun to try and win every day! Haven't made it past question #4 haha. Will keep trying because who doesn't want to win money?

• simbalala By  simbalala
    03.14.18

It is fun and friendly game. You download free app and can win real money. It get little hardy, but it?s fun. We love to play as a family time. Everytime we play we learn new things.

• Jmez332 By  Jmez332
    03.12.18

Fun to play for fun

It?s a very fun game and you learn new things everytime you play, it?s extremly hard to win but trying to get there is very exciting

• Suehna By  Suehna
    03.12.18

Fun trivia game for the whole family

My family loves playing this trivia game. We gather around each night to try and get as many questions right as we can. We do wish it was a little easier to win, but I guess that's the point of it! It's a free app to download but you can win real money. I love that it's something the whole family can do together and we always learn a quirky fact or two. Fun!