HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Started great but

After a few a seasons the show crashed and got away from the books and then it got really fell flat 6 ft in the ground

• lizstephenson3 By  lizstephenson3
    10.04.17

LOVE THIS SHOW!

This is an amazing show! NOT FOR THE KIDS THOUGH! Lots of adult content! But you will get hooked on it!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Fell in love with this show. I?ve never read the books but after watching the show I want to read the books

• sarahsomething14 By  sarahsomething14
    06.10.16

Great show

I love this show but series final season was eh! I enjoyed the books as well.

• Blackpugdog13 By  Blackpugdog13
    10.28.15

One of my favorites! I could take the day off and watch one episode after another! Addictave!

• courtneywithlove By  courtneywithlove
    05.26.15

The first season started off a bit weird, and I almost stopped watching it. Now I am currently on DVD marathon missions OBSESSED with this show! It is so good, so many twists and turns. It keeps your attention, and not to mention the good looking vampires, werewolves and shifters! Yes please!

• abbeshops By  abbeshops
    03.03.15

I miss this show so much. Seriously can't get much sexier than Alexander Skaarsgard. I love the Southern accents and all the vampires. Pam is amazing, she plays such a good bad-girl but is still so likeable. Maybe someday they'll bring it back. A girl can dream...

• maemae36 By  maemae36
    01.08.15

Never seen this show.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    01.08.15

Who doesn't love a good show about blood sucking vampires! Excellent!

• kate_here By  kate_here
    01.01.15

It's a really unique show based on popular books. What I really like about this show is how unpredictable it is. I would recommend everyone to give it a try!