HBO True Blood

HBO True Blood

4.6
              Rated #10 in Television Shows
165 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Hot mess Not recommended for me I hated it too sexual too violent

Recommend A great show to just enjoy the story line especially is yoy like this kind of stuff good character and that makes it a good great now

I like it, i got hooked very easily, my luck was that i discover the show after season 4, and one of my friends have the dvds, so i watched almost the entire show straight 🙈

Bring it back!! Since this show came out I was infatuated with it. I wish they would bring back at least 5 more seasons. I got some ideas that will rock Baton!

Started great but After a few a seasons the show crashed and got away from the books and then it got really fell flat 6 ft in the ground

LOVE THIS SHOW! This is an amazing show! NOT FOR THE KIDS THOUGH! Lots of adult content! But you will get hooked on it!

Fell in love with this show. I?ve never read the books but after watching the show I want to read the books

Great show I love this show but series final season was eh! I enjoyed the books as well.

One of my favorites! I could take the day off and watch one episode after another! Addictave!

The first season started off a bit weird, and I almost stopped watching it. Now I am currently on DVD marathon missions OBSESSED with this show! It is so good, so many twists and turns. It keeps your attention, and not to mention the good looking vampires, werewolves and shifters! Yes please!

I miss this show so much. Seriously can't get much sexier than Alexander Skaarsgard. I love the Southern accents and all the vampires. Pam is amazing, she plays such a good bad-girl but is still so likeable. Maybe someday they'll bring it back. A girl can dream...

Never seen this show.

Who doesn't love a good show about blood sucking vampires! Excellent!

It's a really unique show based on popular books. What I really like about this show is how unpredictable it is. I would recommend everyone to give it a try!

Amazing! Love how unique it is. Love that it makes you feel every emotion.