HBO Big Love | SheSpeaks

• hampdek By  hampdek
    02.02.15

A smart and thought provoking drama about a man trying to balance his business and personal life. The thing is he has three wives that he attempts to keep secret from outsiders. You will see him make tough choices in an attempt to do what is best for his family. Watch all 5 seasons and see what happens, you'll love it. Be mindful it is an HBO series so an account with them and the show does have occasional nudity.

• Skennon By  Skennon
    01.30.15

I hate this series is over because I enjoyed it so much. Well-done since it focused on the relationships and not always about the sex. Interesting perspective on a subject that we only hear horrible things about.

• straykitten208 By  straykitten208
    09.10.14

Great show

• spldblkprincess By  spldblkprincess
    10.21.12

I wish this show wasn't over .. I like to catch the reruns

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

My guilty pleasure! Loved this show!

• mommasuesue By  mommasuesue
    01.28.11

I was really curious about this show so I watched it and I liked it but im glad I dont live in a household like that I would break down in jealousy .

• HMRoberts By  HMRoberts
    01.28.11

I think it is becoming far too easy for deviant and other so-called "alternative lifestyles" to be made to seem normal and even desirable - when they are anything but. The majority of polygamous relationships in the real world cause great harm to the women and children involved - and portraying this as being a good and "normal thing" and as "entertainment", no less - is rather appalling... Yes, I did watch before making up my mind... did NOT enjoy the show at all. Very fake/unrealistic, very little of worth. Wish I could give it NO stars....

• carlalauber By  carlalauber
    01.27.11

Definately sad they are canceling this show!

• bbkingnj By  bbkingnj
    01.25.11

Absolutely love this show but definitely don't love the live style. Seriously I get jealous if my husband looks at another woman let alone sleep with one. I cant believe that they are canceling it :-(

• anscmomma By  anscmomma
    01.22.11

Love this show! Have from the first season and am so sad to hear this will be the last season!