Gymboree Childrens Clothing | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

When my daugher was little I loved to shop at the Gymboree outlet or the regular retail stores when they had a sale. It is pricey for childrens clothes that will only be worn a couple of times but the clothes are made nice and wash well.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Way over priced for clothes that will only be worn for a few weeks/months by infants, toddlers and children. The clothes are decent quality, but it's not worth the money to me.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• mrt2216 By  mrt2216
    07.10.14

I shop here all the time. The trick for saving at Gymboree is to buy off-season clothes. Last summer I bought all of my son's winter clothes for a fraction of the price! There clothes run a little bigger so he was able to wear them the whole season. I just make sure that I visit the store a couple times a month to check sizes and deals. Once your child outgrows the clothes, most consignment shops will pay top dollar for their clothes. It's worth it to me.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I felt that they are way too expensive for the little they offer, but have a friend that loved it. I guess it all depends on what you are willing to spend and how long they will use the clothes for.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.17.12

clothes are great and last a very long time. the only problem is that it is to high for baby clothes

• kountza By  kountza
    09.17.12

I love their clothing but as a one income military family it is WAY too pricey for us! I have to shop there when they have an AWESOME sale or if I find a coupon which is not often.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

Pricey, pricey, pricey! Their clothes are a bit too frilly for my taste (I have all girls). I've found very few items for my girls here, so I don't visit too much.

• kbolletino11 By  kbolletino11
    03.22.12

Great clothing for babies/toddlers and great sales !!!! Love how you can coordinate all the clothing for small kids...kind of expensive but I like to shop the clearance

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

Too expensive for my tast. Not to mention the clothes seem like kids are an accessory to a parent. To make them a "mini me" to parents. Kids are ment to play and get dirty on a normal day, not look like they are in a photo shoot! I cannot see myself paying that kin of money for clothes that arent going to fit him next year!

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    10.27.11

Expensive!!! I can't justify spending that much money on clothes they are going to out grow or damage. While their stuff is very cute and fashionable I just can't do it!