Gymboree Childrens Clothing | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

When my daugher was little I loved to shop at the Gymboree outlet or the regular retail stores when they had a sale. It is pricey for childrens clothes that will only be worn a couple of times but the clothes are made nice and wash well.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.19

The store that is no more

Well. Gymboree is gone now. So kind of hard to put a good rating on something that is no longer in existence. Their clothes were cute. They were way overpriced and I guess that led to their ultimate downfall. My niece was clothed only in Gymboree clothes when she was growing up, and she always looked super cute, but you can do that when you have money. Now you have nothing. Because they are gone.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Way over priced for clothes that will only be worn for a few weeks/months by infants, toddlers and children. The clothes are decent quality, but it's not worth the money to me.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• mrt2216 By  mrt2216
    07.10.14

I shop here all the time. The trick for saving at Gymboree is to buy off-season clothes. Last summer I bought all of my son's winter clothes for a fraction of the price! There clothes run a little bigger so he was able to wear them the whole season. I just make sure that I visit the store a couple times a month to check sizes and deals. Once your child outgrows the clothes, most consignment shops will pay top dollar for their clothes. It's worth it to me.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I felt that they are way too expensive for the little they offer, but have a friend that loved it. I guess it all depends on what you are willing to spend and how long they will use the clothes for.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.17.12

clothes are great and last a very long time. the only problem is that it is to high for baby clothes

• kountza By  kountza
    09.17.12

I love their clothing but as a one income military family it is WAY too pricey for us! I have to shop there when they have an AWESOME sale or if I find a coupon which is not often.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

Pricey, pricey, pricey! Their clothes are a bit too frilly for my taste (I have all girls). I've found very few items for my girls here, so I don't visit too much.

• kbolletino11 By  kbolletino11
    03.22.12

Great clothing for babies/toddlers and great sales !!!! Love how you can coordinate all the clothing for small kids...kind of expensive but I like to shop the clearance

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

Too expensive for my tast. Not to mention the clothes seem like kids are an accessory to a parent. To make them a "mini me" to parents. Kids are ment to play and get dirty on a normal day, not look like they are in a photo shoot! I cannot see myself paying that kin of money for clothes that arent going to fit him next year!