Guylian Original Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells | SheSpeaks

• guavagirl By  guavagirl
    10.22.17

Creamy Chocolate Seashells

These are really smooth and creamy and decadent. One too many and you will no longer love them!

• Julie1217 By  Julie1217
    05.14.13

Mother's Day is coming up and chocolate is always a trendy gift. I used to favor Godiva as my favorite brand, but I had a change of heart last year once I tried Guylian Belgian Chocolate. Guylian's chocolate Sea Shells and Seahorse chocolates use a hazelnut praliné recipe that was perfected over 50 years ago and has not changed to this day. They use 100% pure cocoa butter and have a unique hazelnut praliné filling that is to die for! It is made from caramelized and roasted hazelnuts that are cased in marbled shells. I recently received a delivery of these chocolates and I am in heaven! While the Guylian Belgian Chocolate with hazelnut filling is my absolute favorite, I was excited to try their chocolates with Vanilla filling. These were amazing too. I liked that they used high quality ingredients and I could taste the rich vanilla bean flavor. I think that whoever created this recipe is a perfectionist! My husband's favorites were the Chocolate Bars. Since Guylian uses the best ingredients, it is not surprising that there chocolate bars are rich. We tried the Belgian Bittersweet Chocolate bar (Dark 54% Cocoa) and the Milk Chocolate bar. One thing that we really like about them is that there is "No Sugar Added". We like the rich and decadent taste that results. After we sampled some of the bars, my husband took the dark chocolate bar to his office for himself. I tease him that he needs to learn how to share, but I mention it because it is a complement of how much he loves this chocolate!

• Jeannefromnc By  Jeannefromnc
    10.18.12

omg even though mine were melted it was divine!!!!!!!

• barbijs1 By  barbijs1
    09.28.12

nice little treat that doesnt last long at my house. I have been know to have a "secret" stash just for me

• condoleeza By  condoleeza
    09.24.12

This stuff is scrumptious. The smell alone is worth opening. I would recommend this product to anyone for a personal pampering or as a gift.

• CassandraDaye By  CassandraDaye
    08.13.12

I received my package in my Cravebox and they were pretty melted... but so delicious! Definitely should not be left out in the AZ sun. If I see these in the store I may just have to get them.

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    07.26.12

Great chocolates! Unique shell shape and wonderful creamy inside. Highly recommend.

• chiduy By  chiduy
    07.17.12

Creamy and smooth. Higher end chocolates for sure.

• beetlebub By  beetlebub
    07.16.12

These are beautiful to look at with their seashell / oceanesque shapes. The chocolate seems to be of high quality and I imagine the hazelnut creme is also. I don't really care for hazelnut creme, but that is a personal preference. The oddest thing is that I don't quite know what to do with these. They're really pretty and if I'm in the mood for some chocolate (which I often am), I'm perfectly happy to slum it with a Hershey or M&M product. I don't need the fancy shapes. The fancy shapes are giftworthy to me, but the packaging isn't--it doesn't look or seem high-end enough for giving as a hostess gift. So, in short - again, was happy to try, but wouldn't buy them. Not sure what kind of a situation would call for a recommendation of these either.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    07.15.12

I LOVED these chocolates. Melted in my mouth. I had a VERY hard time sharing pieces with the kids. I wanted to eat them all. I enjoyed the sea theme. I liked that I could taste the ground up hazelnuts, it helped to inforce the hazelnut flavor. Would recommend these to anyone who enjoys hazelnuts. I bet Giada would LOVE these :-)