Guerlain Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Worth the splurge

beautiful foundation. great for sensitive skin, oily skin, acne prone skin. But it was very expensive. I got a sample of it from Sephora and have not taken the plunge to make a full purchase. However, I highly recommend this product if you want to splurge.

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

Quite simply, if it is Guerlain, it is the BEST. This foundation is so silky and lasts all day! The product itself is just as luscious as the packaging and does not irritate the skin as well. It is so light and luminous and definitely worth the hefty price. Love. Love. Love.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Leaves my skin flawless.

• humsale By  humsale
    09.18.14

pure silk, only foundation i can compare with any Dior foundations.

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

I want to try this!

• Lashes By  Lashes
    09.05.09

I have tried numerous foundations in search of a natural looking, long lasting foundation: Lancome, ELauder, Mac, Cargo, Make-up Forever, Korres, Prescriptives, etc. My two new favs are Guerlain's Parure Extreme and Armani's Lasting silk. I found Guerlain's Parure Extreme to be long lasting (I am in the medical field, so this was extremely important for me), luminous without looking oily (I have a tendency to get shiny, so also important for me), capable of buildable coverage, and it includes an SPF of 25. The first day I wore this, it lasted through a 14 hour shift, and a thirty minute workout (and I only used one shiseido blotting paper during this whole time). The finish was flawless, and I received numerous compliments about my skin. I highly recommend this product!