Gud Natural Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    06.19.13

A NATURAL PRODUCT THAT WORKS?!?!!?! I like the gentle smell, not fearing chemicals and knowing I can use it for myself and my daughter even though our hair types and textures are very different. Rinses clean with no gunk or residue and as I said...it works!

• Brandy-Chanell By  Brandy-Chanell
    06.14.13

I love this conditioner for co-washing. I have coarse 4a/b type hair and this conditioner softens my hair as it claims. It works best of applied and left I hair for several minutes and followed up by a sealing oil. I also have a YouTube review. I tag my video later. Good job Burt's bees , I have also tried the other fragrances orange petal palooza and cherrynova. I love that the fragrance lingers for days without being over bearing and drying!

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    01.02.13

Love, Love, Love this shampoo and conditioner! Can't say enough good about Gud's Shampoo and Conditioner in the Vanilla Flame scent. Wonderful vanilla smell that's natural and doesn't make your hair smell like a chem lab. Leaves my hair feeling super soft! The price is also great, compared to many all natural products it's very cheap...even compared to some non-natural products it's pretty inexpensive. No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals and no animal testing is just the icing on top of this wonderful product!