Greenies Pill Pockets Treats | SheSpeaks

• lszymoniak lszymoniak
    09.27.17

Your pet will love taking their medications

Pill Pockets have been a godsend for our furbabies. Over the years, I've had both dogs and cats who needed to take medication, but who didn't like taking it. When you have a sick pet, you really don't want to stress them worse by forcing them to take medicine. You just stick the pill or tablet into a Pill Pocket and your pet will gobble them down - pill and all! My dogs can't get enough of them and see them as treats, while my cats are a little less receptive, but still eat them with the medicine inside. They're neat and easy to use and my pets really love them!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.05.20

Gobbled down!

My older Cat, Kiki, had to take a visit to the vet due to a urinary infection. I was so worried about how I was going to get his medication in him. The pills were somewhat large for a Cat. I tried Greenies Pill Pockets Treats and crossed my fingers! Well..... He gobbled down his medicine like it was his favorite food!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.05.20

easy to give cat medicine

Very easy to give my cat medicine in these. He finds them tasty just like a treat. Very easy to put pill inside and push it closed.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    01.22.19

The chicken Flavor pill pockets are a life saver . My chihuahua is 10 yrs old and she has been placed on arthritis meds and wouldn't take them because they are bitter . I tried these and she thinks she gets a treat without even knowing she has a hidden pill inside . Life saving Product for animal lovers .

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

Easiest way to get my dog to take medications. The pill is hidden inside and its like a treat for being cute.

• lszymoniak By  lszymoniak
    09.27.17

Your pet will love taking their medications

• GMulholland By  GMulholland
    07.06.16

Great Way to Give Medicine to Pets

I hate having to force my pets to take pills and the struggle that comes with it. Thanks to Greenies Pill Pockets I don't have to struggle any more. You simply hide the pill in the pill pocket and your pet eats it like a treat. They have made giving my cats and dogs medication a whole lot easier.

• EclecticEvelyn By  EclecticEvelyn
    02.11.16

Best invention ever. I have a dog that requires daily medication and with this it is so easy. Just stick the pill in the little pocket hole and he gobbles it up.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

The pill pockets work excellent for our dogs. With a dog on daily medication, she has no idea there is a pill in there. They work excellent for a quick treat, and training!

• nicthechick By  nicthechick
    03.20.15

My dog has a really bad grass allergy that makes her skin break out in a horrible rash. These are the only things that I can hide her medicine in without her spitting it out.

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

I worked at an animal hospital for over 2 years. This is PERFECT when you have a fur baby that takes medication.