Greenies Pill Pockets Treats | SheSpeaks

• lszymoniak lszymoniak
    09.27.17

Your pet will love taking their medications

Pill Pockets have been a godsend for our furbabies. Over the years, I've had both dogs and cats who needed to take medication, but who didn't like taking it. When you have a sick pet, you really don't want to stress them worse by forcing them to take medicine. You just stick the pill or tablet into a Pill Pocket and your pet will gobble them down - pill and all! My dogs can't get enough of them and see them as treats, while my cats are a little less receptive, but still eat them with the medicine inside. They're neat and easy to use and my pets really love them!

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

Easiest way to get my dog to take medications. The pill is hidden inside and its like a treat for being cute.

• lszymoniak By  lszymoniak
    09.27.17

Your pet will love taking their medications

• GMulholland By  GMulholland
    07.06.16

Great Way to Give Medicine to Pets

I hate having to force my pets to take pills and the struggle that comes with it. Thanks to Greenies Pill Pockets I don't have to struggle any more. You simply hide the pill in the pill pocket and your pet eats it like a treat. They have made giving my cats and dogs medication a whole lot easier.

• EclecticEvelyn By  EclecticEvelyn
    02.11.16

Best invention ever. I have a dog that requires daily medication and with this it is so easy. Just stick the pill in the little pocket hole and he gobbles it up.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

The pill pockets work excellent for our dogs. With a dog on daily medication, she has no idea there is a pill in there. They work excellent for a quick treat, and training!

• nicthechick By  nicthechick
    03.20.15

My dog has a really bad grass allergy that makes her skin break out in a horrible rash. These are the only things that I can hide her medicine in without her spitting it out.

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

I worked at an animal hospital for over 2 years. This is PERFECT when you have a fur baby that takes medication.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

Perfect training treats. My dog is food motivated and these do the trick.

• juliesfranco By  juliesfranco
    03.05.15

This worked wonders at first but then my dog got wise and started eating around it to eat the pill pocket but not the actual pill. Now I have to give him two pill pockets!

• JasmineJax By  JasmineJax
    02.20.15

We used these in the shelter, they love them. very tasty and safe to use with medicine.