Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

Super good coffee at a good price. This is one of the more reasonably priced coffees and it still tastes like it's good quality. I have no complaints.

• smcroney By  smcroney
    07.22.16

Dark Magic is my favorite Green Mountain Coffeeits strong and bold but won't over power you

• unique111 By  unique111
    06.24.16

I tried the coffee and I loved it a must try its not often that I can say I've tried other brands I guess once I find a product I like I stick with it ,but I decided on trying Green mountain and I'm glad I did.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

I love dark, strong coffee and this lives up to its name

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

This is a good dark roast coffee. Does have a burnt taste like other dark roast

• mfishah By  mfishah
    11.23.13

This is a great strong coffee. One of my favorite Keurigs, great for every day!

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.29.13

Strong and full bodied coffee, delicious taste. Great way to really wake up in the morning. The aroma is just as delicious as the taste.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Taste good if you like a bold real coffee taste

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

Love it very good bold flavor!

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    03.14.13

i love Green Mountains coffee, and i love dark coffee, so this is a must have! especially for late night studying, or being tired during the day. Saves me from falling asleep at work ;)

• chewri By  chewri
    03.12.13

I do not care for the Green Mountain Dark Magic coffee. It has a slight bitter after taste when you drink it.

• sonsa505 By  sonsa505
    03.12.13

I absolutely LOVE this coffee! I prefer a bold taste and this is it! I love the flavor and it is exactly what i love! I don't like light or puny coffee. I have to have something that will wake me up! This has to be one of my all time favorites!!

• jskell911 By  jskell911
    01.15.12

If you are like me and enjoy a strong, full bodied coffee that is not harsh or acidic, then you must try Green Mountain's Dark Magic. I first discovered this coffee at a Mobil Gas Station of all places on my way to a concert in Massachusetts. I then searched everywhere and once I found it it was pure bliss for me. The coffee is bold, I mean really bold. The kind that wakes you up just smelling it's delicious aroma. It is an espresso roast and the flavor is such that I have never found another coffee that can replicate it. It has a strong bold start and by the time the last of it is gone, you experience a smooth finish. The coffee can be purchased in K Cups or 12oz bags at stores like Target, Walmart, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.