Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Sweet Peas Review | SheSpeaks

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.11.15

Thede are the only green peas my family will eat.they hate the canned.my son will eat the entire bag.

• diallk By  diallk
    05.11.15

I love almost all of the Steamer products. Great for add ons to meals and as sides. No mess and microwave in minutes!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Quick and mess free. Perfect for a meal with no time.

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.06.14

Very good and easy to fix

• ValiaMaria By  ValiaMaria
    05.06.14

So much easier than using fresh spinach. Get all the nutrients in half the time! Great for soups!

• truffles19 By  truffles19
    05.05.14

I thought these were qute nice and easy to prepare. I like most of the vegetables in this line!!!!

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

Fast, easy and tasty! I do prefer to do fresh veggies, however when in a hurry these are amazing! I really like the brussels sprouts too!

• bassladyjm By  bassladyjm
    05.04.14

great product both the taste and look of this product is what you would expect from green giant product

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great, fresh tasting, easy to make veggies. Love this brand.

• PaganFairy By  PaganFairy
    09.20.13

These are my favorite way to eat peas! I never ate them that much because I despise canned peas but once I discovered these I eat them all the time.

• suzpel By  suzpel
    05.31.13

These are great, very good tasting. Great to take to work and use for lunch.

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.29.13

After working a long day the last thing I want is for dinner to take a long time to prepare. I can come home pop dinner in the oven and then in the last few minutes put these in the microwave and voila! A healthy dinner that does not take forever to put on the table.

• lavenderforluck By  lavenderforluck
    05.27.13

I only gave it four stars simply because fresh is always better, however these come so close to fresh. They are easy to use and they leave the vegetables a good texture. I don't like when vegetables get soggy/mushy. The steaming bag seems to prevent that. They are really quick too, it's the perfect addition to most dinners and I highly recommend them.

• mimipenny By  mimipenny
    03.20.12

Love the steamers. There is one the green beans that I really do not care for, but the peas are crisp and pop in your mouth. Best ever.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

I could never get my kids to eat their peas until i came across the Green Giant brand. My favorite are the Steamers, they're quick and easy and my kids really love them. Suprisingly i need not to add any spices because my family enjoys them as is. I feel great when i feed my family Green Giant products.