Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center | SheSpeaks

• lillypad83 By  lillypad83
    10.18.15

We bought this for our son, but wound up using it very little. I was highly impressed with all the functions such as different swinging modes and lots of music choices. I loved that I could sit my Graco car seat on the base when he fell asleep in the car seat. The swing was very easy to use and did not take up a great deal of space. My little guy was tiny when we first brought him home, but with the infant pillow, he fit perfectly. The only issue was my little man preferred to be held. For as much as I paid for it, I wish we could have used it more. I did sell it to a friend, and she says her little girl loves it!

• rachelmk By  rachelmk
    12.01.10

I love this swing! I love the fact that it can go side to side OR front to back....also that you can remove the seat and place the car seat in it in a snap (literally!). You can hook up your mp3 player to it and play any music you want for your little guy (or little girl!) ...I downloaded music on my mp3 and hooked it right up to the swing...so I got to choose his favorite lullabies. =) It also already has programmed songs in it....soothing sounds(mother's womb, thunderstorms, waterfalls...and many more!), music. I also LOVE that it has a LOCK button on it....that way my 3 yr. old can't mess with the settings (ex- cranking it up to a *6* setting instead of a *2*!) while my 6 month old is in it. Lastly, the only problem I did have with this swing is the vibrating option on the seat itself went out (something with the motor?)...however I called Graco and told them what the problem was and they had another seat sent out for me literally by the NEXT DAY....awesome customer service! So, all in all this swing is the "Cadillac" of swings....I LOVE IT!! =)

• sweetfreestuff By  sweetfreestuff
    07.20.10

I have this product for my infant son. I love that the seat comes off from the base and you can rock it on the floor. Also, the fact that his car seat snaps into the base and will swing is amazing! I love this feature and I am thankful to have it. I am probably more in love with it than my son is, but oh well!

• xOneLovex By  xOneLovex
    04.22.10

I love this product !!! In my opinion its way better than the swing. I love the fact that if your baby is sleeping in there Graco car seat in the car and you get home the carseat will snap in the sweet peace its wonderful while you are trying to get groceries in the door and put away before baby wakes up !!

• dedezozo By  dedezozo
    09.14.09

Thanks for the review, I am expecting my third in March and have been checking this one out.

• jewels1st By  jewels1st
    09.08.09

I love this swing. the only bad thing about it is that its very heavy and it needs a few more toys to hang from it! The delay in the swing when the baby is in it is supposed to be like that. Its supposed to feel like mommy is holding you and rocking you, so it stops and sways. This swing worked out great for my daughter....and I will be using it again when I have my next! I give this swing 5 STARS!!!! WE LOVE IT! AND SO DOES MY DAUGHTER!!

• ZeeGirlNY By  ZeeGirlNY
    09.02.09

I got this, but I don't think it was worth the money. Next time i'd go with something more moveable and smaller.

• ToxicKitty13 By  ToxicKitty13
    08.21.09

i thought this was a great product! my baby still uses it and is 20lbs. There is a little delay but it works wonderfully! I am a mother of 2 and I wish i had this with my first one!!

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

YES! this is a great product. As a mother of 3, anything that helps calm down the kids is a blessing to mothers

• Peri101 By  Peri101
    08.16.09

Wow thanks for the review i too am expecting my 3 baby in 2 months and had highly considered buying this product