Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System | SheSpeaks

• amarah By  amarah
    08.06.18

padded seats highly recomended travel system

The stroller looks expensive, but I think its worth it. So many storage space,the car seat looks heavy, the padded seats are colorful and perfectly fits for my 3month old baby girl .I Would love to buy this if I see this in malls here in ph,highly recomended

• andreanaemily By  andreanaemily
    07.08.18

Great two in one deal,love this product! Works great,clean,comfortable for the baby and fits as they grow.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Quick easy seat

First set up for my first child. Easily adaptable. Grew out of it too quickly though. Nice pattern

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

EVRY child i had had one

I love them they are easy to put together east to fold very smoothed and love the colors easy to pick if you have a boy or girl .looking for one now for my sister

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

I've had one of these travel systems for each of my kids. It just makes life a little easier when you've got so many things to do with a newborn. I was able to use the strollers until my kids were old enough to not want to be picked up when we went on outings.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Best combo system!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

THESES ARE THE CUTEST THING THE MADE... I LOVE THE COLORS AND EASY TO PUT BUS AND ITS SO EASY TO USE FOR FIRST TIME MOMS.

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    09.06.12

I love this stroller, very sturdy and useful! I've been using ours for both our daughters 3 yrs and 1yr. They're easy to use with the snugride infant seats. They're easy to fold up and unfold. They're a bit bulky though - big and heavy.

• aduhe2g By  aduhe2g
    08.19.10

Love this system. I have used it for two children now and it is still working fine.

• BORN2LOVE By  BORN2LOVE
    07.27.10

My husband and I bought this stroller for our newborn. I got it because it was not expensive, plus I thought it was cute. The problem is that when I got it I never tested the car seat to see how heavy it was. My daughter is now 2 months and I can't carry her in the car seat. The stroller is easy to open and close, but we haven't had a chance to use it that much. The bad thing about it is that it's bulky and it takes most of the space in my SUV trunk. Oh yeah and its kinda heavy too. I let my husband to do all the lifting. If you are strong it's a good buy for the price, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.