Graco Pack & Play Review | SheSpeaks

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love it

If you don?t know how to open and close a pack n play then you will always have a problem however once you read the Manual or simply watch a YouTube video these pack and plays will be your best friend. You can pack them up and take them on the go and always have a place for your little one to sleep

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

Great for traveling

I have 3 of these for my son. 1 stays at the grandparents, 1 at home, 1 for traveling. They are so convenient

• MyGuin By  MyGuin
    08.28.19

Love love love this great for travel or visiting someone

• Arojas517 By  Arojas517
    10.01.18

Best investment

I love this pack n play. It was very easy to put together. And although it was a little on the heavy side it was well worth it hauling it around. My daughter seemed to enjoy it as well.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

The Graco Pack and Play is a great product. It is very easy to setup. It has breathable sides which is great. The sleep padding is soft but not too soft. And it comes in a bunch of different color schemes and patterns to match anything you have. The ones with the bassinet on them are the best.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    07.13.18

Easy on the go!

Easy to use and great for sleepover at Grandmom's! I also was using it for a playground when I had to work around the house dos my kids needed to stay in their park.

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    07.12.18

Amazing pack 'n play.

Very durable and good quality product. Quite easy to set up and drop down. Very easy to wipe down with a baby wipe.

• andreanaemily By  andreanaemily
    07.08.18

Great

I used this when my son was smaller and it worked every well. Easy to put up and to put away.

• Dominiqueceja123 By  Dominiqueceja123
    04.26.17

I love it . I don't only use it for my 9 month old to play in, but also for him to sleep in . The room it's in is small but this is the right size to fit in the smallest of rooms . Only giving it 4 stars because I wish I came with softer and more comfortable floor . But nothing a blanket can't fix. Also assembly is so easy ! But if your me then you wouldn't want to read the instructions on how to assemble it and last 30 minutes forcing it open. Until your mom helps you out and reads the simple sentence in instructions on how to open it and puts you to shame .

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We've used various different pack n plays while traveling. The Graco pack n play is a little confusing if you don't read the instructions, but once you get that down they're very simple. Heavier than some pack n plays, but altogether a reliable, easy to use product.

• 4evlov By  4evlov
    11.17.16

These are hard to beat. Not a better product out there. Highly recommended!

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Graco Pack-N-Plays

I love Graco pack-n-plays. I have been through many of them and absolutely love them. They are durable and easily set up and taken down. They requires little work and are truly adorable. The netting is super durable to where children can push on the netting as hard as they can and it will hold. I've used it as a travel crib, I've used them as a play yard (putting baby and toys in there) and it really has multiple used. I've even used it as a ball pit for my younger one.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

All four of my children had a Graco Pack and Play! I was 100% satisfied with the product and honestly do not even have a single complaint!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This was one of the best purchases I ever made. It is a great item to take on trips for my son and daughter to play in or sleep in. It is a little heavy to carry but well worth the effort to make your child comfortable or safe in your home or on vacation.

• enovak816 By  enovak816
    01.19.16

I have the cuddle cove model and love it. I especially like the changing pad.