Graco Pack Play | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

The assembly and folding/unfolding are counter-intuitive, so it's imperative that you read the instruction manual first. Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to pack and play. We mainly used our Pack and Play as a secondary baby bed in the living room so that I can have baby near me when I am outside of the bedroom. I don't use a baby monitor. Our Pack and Play model includes a bassinet, which holds up to 15 lbs. This is very convenient for me as it was at the perfect height for me to take baby out of easily right after birth. It was harder to lift her out of her baby crib during the first few weeks. She is almost 10 weeks now and is almost at the weight limit, so will have to remove the bassinet soon. Even so, this was a lifesaver and very useful for me and my home. Plus, the color scheme is very pleasing to the eye.

• Arojas517 By  Arojas517
    10.01.18

Best investment

I love this pack n play. It was very easy to put together. And although it was a little on the heavy side it was well worth it hauling it around. My daughter seemed to enjoy it as well.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

The Graco Pack and Play is a great product. It is very easy to setup. It has breathable sides which is great. The sleep padding is soft but not too soft. And it comes in a bunch of different color schemes and patterns to match anything you have. The ones with the bassinet on them are the best.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    07.13.18

Easy on the go!

Easy to use and great for sleepover at Grandmom's! I also was using it for a playground when I had to work around the house dos my kids needed to stay in their park.

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    07.12.18

Amazing pack 'n play.

Very durable and good quality product. Quite easy to set up and drop down. Very easy to wipe down with a baby wipe.

• andreanaemily By  andreanaemily
    07.08.18

Great

I used this when my son was smaller and it worked every well. Easy to put up and to put away.

• Dominiqueceja123 By  Dominiqueceja123
    04.26.17

I love it . I don't only use it for my 9 month old to play in, but also for him to sleep in . The room it's in is small but this is the right size to fit in the smallest of rooms . Only giving it 4 stars because I wish I came with softer and more comfortable floor . But nothing a blanket can't fix. Also assembly is so easy ! But if your me then you wouldn't want to read the instructions on how to assemble it and last 30 minutes forcing it open. Until your mom helps you out and reads the simple sentence in instructions on how to open it and puts you to shame .

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We've used various different pack n plays while traveling. The Graco pack n play is a little confusing if you don't read the instructions, but once you get that down they're very simple. Heavier than some pack n plays, but altogether a reliable, easy to use product.

• 4evlov By  4evlov
    11.17.16

These are hard to beat. Not a better product out there. Highly recommended!

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Graco Pack-N-Plays

I love Graco pack-n-plays. I have been through many of them and absolutely love them. They are durable and easily set up and taken down. They requires little work and are truly adorable. The netting is super durable to where children can push on the netting as hard as they can and it will hold. I've used it as a travel crib, I've used them as a play yard (putting baby and toys in there) and it really has multiple used. I've even used it as a ball pit for my younger one.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

All four of my children had a Graco Pack and Play! I was 100% satisfied with the product and honestly do not even have a single complaint!