Graco Metrolite Stroller | SheSpeaks

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.25.14

Love this stroller. I was able to use mine for my first child in 2009 and my second child in 2012. I just gave it away and it still looks brand new even though it has been used a lot. I love how light and compact it is. I had no issues getting it in and out of my car even while holding a baby. I love how tight the car seat clicked into the stroller.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    09.15.11

We got this for our baby and we love it. The only problem is the instruction for assembling it. Its huge and poorly written. Another complain is the bolt they give to attach wheels with the stroller is made up of plastic. I am not sure how sturdy that would be in case of an accident. But overall we love it for it's lightweight, hassel free expansion n collapse and color

• tally1028 By  tally1028
    10.15.10

I had gotten this stroller/ car seat in 2007 for my first son. When I was looking at the strollers I was looking at much heavier ones and the salesman told me to pull them off the shelves and open and close them and pick them up to see which one I liked best and would work best for me. This was the one, it is so light weight and easy to push around I have an SUV and it's easy for me to pick this one up and put it in there. I am currently using the infant seat again with my almost 5 month old I do still use the stroller but only walking around my development with my 3 year old on his tricycle, we bought a double stroller for when we go out also another Graco!

• jkuck99 By  jkuck99
    07.18.09

My parents have one of these and we love borrowing it. It is a lot lighter and maneuverable than the standard graco stroller system we have.

• lamalot By  lamalot
    07.01.09

My husband and I really like this stroller! The best thing is that it is really light.

• artcat By  artcat
    04.16.09

I love this stroller - my daughter is 2 & we've never had any problems. It is lightweight & has a big storage basket. We have a smaller umbrella stroller but I will always pick this one first - it is so easy. Glad to read reviews that it lasted through multiple children.

• mom3grls268 By  mom3grls268
    03.12.09

I had a graco metrolite stroller that was purchased for me as a shower gift back in 2002 and it lasted me 6 1/2 yrs and has been through 3 children. I absolutely loved this stroller and was very saddened when the handle broke. For the most part it was a great stroller, very lightweight and easy to fold and fit into any vehicle unlike most full size strollers. I would recommend that anyone thinking of purchasing this stroller to do so, it is AWESOME and very dependable, it will last for years.

• ahootnaholler By  ahootnaholler
    03.07.09

We love our Metrolite. I have a bad back and the light weight of this and the infant car seat were a huge part of our decision. We never had any problems with it.