Graco Highback TurboBooster Booster Seat | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This thing is GREAT. This is easy to put together, easy to take in and out of a vehicle, light-weight, and can be used as a high-backed or no-backed booster seat - which means you can use it for your kid even longer. I especially love the cup-holders. They come in handy not just for drinks, but also for sticking favorite toys in or putting a snack cup in when we travel long distances. I adore that my son is learning to put his own seat belt on (and wear it properly) with this booster, and there is even a clip at the side that ensures that the belt won't slip out of place. They come in a lot of different designs, and the fabric comes off easily if you need to wash it. We added a few custom appliques to ours with an iron, and my son loves showing people his "race-car" seat. This is definitely a great booster to get. The best part? It's inexpensive!

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Amazing Car Seat!

I have two of these in my car. They are truly amazing. They have grown with my children for a long time and will continue to grow with them. The headrest and back support are side-impact tested and I feel safe to drive with them with my children in the seats. I have kept my older child in it still (he is 8) instead of going to a normal booster because if we were in an accident, it would give him the protection he needs to keep him safe. The cup holders are nice for drinks, sippy cups, toys, anything. All my kids say is that it is comfortable. When I'm ready to put my oldest in a regular booster, the back comes off. I would not recommend any other high back booster and have bought a couple of these for different friends.

• weekley10 By  weekley10
    08.03.15

My kids love sitting in their "big kid" seat. They fight over who gets to sit in it. Plus it's so much easier to switch cars with than their bulky car seats.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

My daughter loves this booster it was super comfortable and great for her since she has always been tall for her age.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

We have this carseat and love it. I feel confident in my daughter's safety. The colors are different but bright. The cup holders could be taller as they dont really hold cups well, but she loves putting stuff in them. Brand is a trusted company that makes decent and innovative products.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Easy to put together, comfortable ride for my child.

• ltconley By  ltconley
    08.02.13

GREAT product and very much worth the extra money, the safety ratings are great and the graco policy for car accidents is great, we were recently in an accident and the at fault drivers insurance refused to pay for our carseats to be replaced (we have three children) i contacted graco and they replaced all three of them for us! i love this company and this seat is very easy to install, very easy to switch from car to car, LOVE the cup holders and style/comfort!!! if there is one thing to spend youre money on its youre childrens safety and as well youre peice of mind!!!!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821
    04.21.13

We bought this car seat for my son as the "extra" one. This way, instead of having to take his normal one and lug it around from car to car, we have this one, which is very lightweight and simple to move. I will say that as a high back booster it moves a lot in the seat. There were times where he actually leaned to the side when turning corners, and we are not crazy drivers. As just the booster it works perfectly though. The fabric is very easy to clean, I just throw it in the washer and dryer and it cleans up beautifully.

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.29.12

Pretty standard compared to other brands for a turbo booster except it is more expensive.

• couponing4bmx By  couponing4bmx
    03.16.12

this carseat is quite expensive! you can get almost the same type and comfort in evenflo and for cheaper price at walmart.