Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• thetiredmama By  thetiredmama
    09.17.18

Love it, but cleaning is difficult

I did a ton of research before I ultimately decided on this car seat. I wanted something that could rear face for as long as possible, looked comfy, was darker colored (hides stains!) was easy to install, easy to wash, and over all just a good fit for our family. I decided on the extend2fit and I love it!! It definitely has its pros and cons. I love that you can truly extend the foot rest to rear face for longer, it also helps keep her dirty shoes off of the back of the seat to my car. I love the dark color that it comes if, the install was pretty easy. My husband did have a little bit of a time getting it right enough into the car with the belt that came with the seat. But with enough tugging he finally got it. It is difficult to switch from vehicle to vehicle. I recommend this car seat for a car that you use everyday and don't have to switch between with another car because install can be a little tiresome. I think my biggest con for the seat is that it's hard to clean. Getting all of the padding off to put in the wash is a pain, and putting it back together... oh boy that was hard. But I finally got it and luckily it's a dark color so I don't have to wash it as often. Figuring out the straps for correct positioning is hard but once you figure it out it's not big deal. I do think that Graco needs to be a little more informative in their instruction manual. I feel like it's very vague and can get confusing. Over all it's a great car seat! And my daughter is pretty comfy in it all the time thank goodness and above all SHE IS SAFE!!

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.15.18

We have this car seat for our youngest girl and it is perfect. I love how you can adjust it as she grows and it is super comfy. I also love how it fits around her head when she falls asleep in the car her head is not moving around so much on turns.

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

Give it a try!

As your child grows this car seat has his or her back. This car seat is an extend to fit so your toddler has it's very own personal comfortable and safe car ride seat. If your child grows that's okay just extend it. Great product, great pricing, and will be around for years as your child gets bigger!!! So thumbs up.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

We love it!!

My 1 and a half year old daughter uses this carseat and she looks like a dang queen in it. My husband claims it makes her look even more sassy in her comfy big thrown of a carseat. It's been great for long car trips because of how comfy it is. Once shes put in it she's napping a few minutes after. Fits great rear facing or forward facing we put it in the truck both ways with out her in it to see if it would fit and it did perfectly. Was on sale for a great price at the time of purchase none the less so that was great also!

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

I like that this car seat has a high rear facing weight limit and that it is compact front to back. The issue we have run into is that my daughter is very petite and when we front face in this car seat it is no longer compact because of the recline required due to her weight being under 40 lbs.

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Absolutely loved this car seat for my nephew it is so comfortable for them and has many benefits I definitely recommend

• mommyjuggleslife By  mommyjuggleslife
    06.21.18

Absolutely My Favorite Car Seat Yet!

We have the Platinum edition, and would recommend it to anyone! I cannot give this car seat enough positive reviews! With its easy click connect buckles, this car seat is a breeze to install and/or move to another vehicle if needed. The leg extender has really made a difference for rear facing. The material is very well made, and washes easily (just incase you have one with motion sickness too...) The seat is comfortable with lots of padding and cushion to the fabric. It has a 10 position headrest for your growing toddler. I am happy to know that that this seat will grow with her for years to come.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Well made and safe!

Love this car seat! I feel like it really protects my child and will last a long time.

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.15.18

Good for tall kids.

Great for our little guy with his long legs but a little difficult to install. Also a little difficult to place him in and out of. But it's so big I feel like he's safer! Got it for a great price.

• Dianamoon By  Dianamoon
    11.16.17

Great product

We got this for our December 2015 boy. Hes still rear facing (I doubted the leg extention but it really does help), and is completely fine. Its so much easier than the infant seat with the easy adjust head support and shoulder straps! Santa is bringing our Feb 2017 girl one for Christmas. Its very cushy and decently priced for how long it will last.