Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Absolutely loved this car seat for my nephew it is so comfortable for them and has many benefits I definitely recommend

• mommyjuggleslife By  mommyjuggleslife
    06.21.18

Absolutely My Favorite Car Seat Yet!

We have the Platinum edition, and would recommend it to anyone! I cannot give this car seat enough positive reviews! With its easy click connect buckles, this car seat is a breeze to install and/or move to another vehicle if needed. The leg extender has really made a difference for rear facing. The material is very well made, and washes easily (just incase you have one with motion sickness too...) The seat is comfortable with lots of padding and cushion to the fabric. It has a 10 position headrest for your growing toddler. I am happy to know that that this seat will grow with her for years to come.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Well made and safe!

Love this car seat! I feel like it really protects my child and will last a long time.

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.15.18

Good for tall kids.

Great for our little guy with his long legs but a little difficult to install. Also a little difficult to place him in and out of. But it's so big I feel like he's safer! Got it for a great price.

• Dianamoon By  Dianamoon
    11.16.17

Great product

We got this for our December 2015 boy. Hes still rear facing (I doubted the leg extention but it really does help), and is completely fine. Its so much easier than the infant seat with the easy adjust head support and shoulder straps! Santa is bringing our Feb 2017 girl one for Christmas. Its very cushy and decently priced for how long it will last.