Graco Blossom 4 in 1 High Chair Seating System | SheSpeaks

• emongello By  emongello
    10.11.17

Easy to Use

Great product. Easy to use and will be able to use for years. As baby grows, this will grow with them. Super easy to clean as well.

• Decker95 By  Decker95
    05.23.17

It's very comfortable for my little ones! It's easy to come apart and pick up and take on the go! Comes apart easily for cleaning as well!

• reba2017 By  reba2017
    05.10.17

We love this highchair! Love that is can move around so easily! Worth the money!

• MelaniAnn By  MelaniAnn
    07.31.16

Love it!

We just started using this highchair for my 5 month old and so far we love it! My 5 month old fits into the seat very well even being very young and I look forward to using the chair for years to come! I love the fact that the chair can be used throughout all stages and with multiple children. It's a little large if you're living in a smaller space but no more so than your average high chair. I would definitely recommend this highchair to my friends.

• Alicia18001 By  Alicia18001
    02.19.16

This high chair is amazing and so versatile. I have a home daycare and have actually purchased 3 more of the booster seat that came with it that you can buy extra separately. The highchair has so many options, easy to clean and looks nice too!

• lwatson1214 By  lwatson1214
    11.04.15

I love how easy this chair moves, making it easy to feed her in the dining room or give her a snack in the kitchen while i clean. It's great when I travel because it has a part that can detach and attach to any chair!

• Cstalsy By  Cstalsy
    10.11.15

THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY! I LOVE HOW VERSATILE IT IS!

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.30.15

I personally do not have this high chair but a family member of mine does and every time i bring my son over for play dates he uses this one. It is so fantastic! my son is smaller and has trouble sitting up in some high chairs and this one works so great for him as well as his cousin who is quite older. it hugs him nicely and gives him plenty of support without being tight on him and limiting his movements. along with being very sturdy and easy to clean up!

• lauryn3418 By  lauryn3418
    03.23.15

I am a HUGE fan of this high chair system. I love it for my 1 year old daughter and even more for the fact that once my second child is born/old enough to be eating out of a high chair that I can strap the "travel" seat onto a chair for my older one and use the high chair for the baby- making it 2 seats for the price of one. GREAT product... couldn't be happier.

• cmay931214 By  cmay931214
    09.09.13

I actually own two of these for my 18 month old son and was beyond satisfied with how great they are! Definitely recommending this to friends!