Google Chromecast | SheSpeaks

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Who needs an android box

Spent $30 on this and is the best investment ever. Dont need a smart tv, or an android box. Its so easy to use and works great. Loses connection occasionally but that has to do with wifi. I can connect any device to it.

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

I love Google chromecast!

I love Google chromecast! I have had one for the living room for a few months now but recently bought one for every tv in our home and disconnected our cable. This streaming device is absolutely amazing.

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.01.17

i love

Awesome! Connects to your tv to view anything from your other devices. Just has to be unplugged from the tv very seldom for it to be recognized.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

This product is awesome! Youconnect it to your television and it allows you to stream from any device. I just bought one, and so far, I have been so happy with it.

• momjennifer4 By  momjennifer4