Google Chromecast Review | SheSpeaks

• Bavaria By  Bavaria
    12.06.20

I've been a fan of Chromecast ever since it first came out. The simplicity of just throwing something from your phone or laptop up on a TV screen without fussing with turning a box on or picking up a remote is fantastic.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.28.20

Connected in seconds. Took a few minutes for me to figure out how to cast. Works well and we love it.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Great little gadget for when your po hine is too small. You can always just cast to the tv

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Who needs an android box

Spent $30 on this and is the best investment ever. Dont need a smart tv, or an android box. Its so easy to use and works great. Loses connection occasionally but that has to do with wifi. I can connect any device to it.

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

I love Google chromecast!

I love Google chromecast! I have had one for the living room for a few months now but recently bought one for every tv in our home and disconnected our cable. This streaming device is absolutely amazing.

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.01.17

i love

Awesome! Connects to your tv to view anything from your other devices. Just has to be unplugged from the tv very seldom for it to be recognized.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

This product is awesome! Youconnect it to your television and it allows you to stream from any device. I just bought one, and so far, I have been so happy with it.

• momjennifer4 By  momjennifer4