Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins | SheSpeaks

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I have fine hair, and I have a ton of it. I have tried this. I've had someone else try this in my hair. They just do not hold it.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

These pins work pretty good, for putting my very long hair into a bun. I do have to use 4 pins total, but I do like to use them, as a break from elastics sometimes.

• kristrange By  kristrange
    09.24.14

I love these pins and use them whenever I put my hair into a bun. They don't leave a crease like a rubber band does and when I let my hair down it looks like a beach wave. Easy to use, only two pins and my hair is thin and blonde and the pins hold it in place perfectly.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I received these as a gift so I am not sure how much they cost. I loved them ! They work really well and I couldn't even see them in my hair. I lost them, but I would definitely repurchase.

• plizzle By  plizzle
    01.07.14

I will admit that these product works well when you learn to use it but that takes practice! The first time I tried this product it got completely tangled in my ten very long, wavy hair. After a few persistent tries I got it to work but i still do need a few pins to keep my shoulder length hair up cleanly.

• CarisaLin By  CarisaLin
    08.22.13

I love this product for a quick out the door bun. I have fine hair an this product really holds all of it in. I will say for people with thicker hair that you may need to use more than one set of these to hold your hairstyle up.

• mamapluz2 By  mamapluz2
    04.26.13

I like it , it stayed in well long or short hair with out using so mqny pins to keep your hair up

• Mattabellax3 By  Mattabellax3
    04.24.12

I Really wish I had more positive things to say about this, but I don't. I'm really bummed ecause the spin pins just didn't work for me. I have thick hair and read so much about how they are equivalent to 20 bobby pins and how they hold so well. I even hear some people say they are great for layered hair. Well I tried so many times to use them, an they got Bent and tangled on my hair, and my hair fell out of the 'do' within 3 minutes. I really want to try again, but I have to waste another $6-8 to try because my friend web crazy when she saw them in my hair collection.

• caswilso By  caswilso
    04.20.12

I LOVE SPIN PINS!! I first saw these advertised on the Today Show during Happy Hour and I thought "There's no way those work!" Boy, was I wrong! This things claim to do the work of 20 bobby pins. They twist easily into your hair and twist just as easily out!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    10.17.11

I bought these for a wedding and now I use them almost every day! When my hair is messy I use both pins, but with straightened hair I use one. I love how easily these come out and don't hurt my head. I make easy updos! So great.