Goody Ouchless Hairbrush Review | SheSpeaks

• abhilasha27 By  abhilasha27
    09.01.14

good hair brush.. but have seen better

• thatgalrebecca By  thatgalrebecca
    08.29.14

I love Goody brushes. This one is great for getting the tangles out and maintaining shine.

• Maryann58 By  Maryann58
    08.21.14

Everyone in the family loves this brush. Great for blowdrying too

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

This brush works great! It prevents my split ends so well!

• honestlyaveri By  honestlyaveri
    08.07.14

My hair is extremely fine and tangles at the idea of sitting still. This brush works so well on it and leaves a shimmer after you're done! I ended up giving mine to my younger sister after she refused to use any other brush because she had experienced how great this one was! So worth it!

• 2bfree By  2bfree
    09.20.13

I use the brush, sometimes. It works great.

• hollyn By  hollyn
    04.29.13

my daughter has thin hair and this brush just glides right thru her hair. having fine hair you wouldnt think it gets tangled but it does. she would whine with other brushes i used on her but she dont with this one

• slpeterson22 By  slpeterson22
    03.16.13

I always buy the goody ouchless brush, it is not completely ouchless but I do love it, i tend to only have to brush my hair a few times a day.

• almostamishmom By  almostamishmom
    10.27.11

It is not completely "ouchless", but it is as close as they come. My hair tangles very easily. I can brush it out, sit perfectly still for 20 minutes and have to detangle it again. My daughters are the same way. Plus they are really tenderheaded so brushing their hair was always a crying mess. My mother bought these for us and we all love them, I went from having little girls who would rather be bald than brush their hair to having little girls with smooth shiny healthy hair they love. Thank you Goody and Grandma!!