Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    02.18.16

I got the peeling mask & the cleanser as a sample in my Birchbox. Starting with the cleanser, it really cleans your skin, to the point that mine felt squeaky clean, something I personally don?t like because it make my feel skin feel dry. I didn?t think that would happen because the cleanser looked very creamy, so for me is a ?so so? cleanser. When it comes to the bubble peeling mask, I share the same feelings. After my skin already feeling dry this mask, made it feel even drier. It did super clean my skin, but I feel it strips it too much?the reason I give 3 star is that each packet gave two uses, and I gave half of it to a friend, and she says it is great, she has oily skin; maybe my normal to dry skin is not a good match. Finally about the scent, I found it negligible but nice.