Golds Gym 40 lb Cement Weight Set | SheSpeaks

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

I love this weight set, nice size for at home workouts, I just bought the gold's gym barbell set and still use the plates from this set.

• milwis By  milwis
    12.01.11

My husband wanted a set of weights to go along with his fitness routine but we didn't have room for the traditional weight bench and weights so I looked for something smaller. I found the Gold's Gym 40 lb. Cement Weight Set at Walmart for $19.97!! I thought I'd be returning it right after the holiday because it wouldn't be what he wanted but was I wrong! He uses it every day and loves it! It is just the right size and comes with 40 pounds of weight plates, a tubular steel bar and collars; everything you need right out of the box! It really does give a great workout like it promises, you can do your arm, back, chest, and leg exercises with this weight set and train and strengthen your body using these cement-filled weights. It is one of his favorite gifts!!