Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• Deedoka By  Deedoka
    12.12.18

Best moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin

I tried many brands to get the moisturizer for my body. I met the ideal one for me. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day. I love the ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, etc.

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Love this

This is,a great lotion, makes my skin feel nice and soft

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

this lotion leaves a cooling sensation and its great for really dry skin especially in the winter

• brandip1177 By  brandip1177
    04.17.16

Gold bond lotion

I have really dry skin so I tried this lotion. I did not like the smell and it left my skin greasy. After using this product for 2 weeks I still had dry skin. This lotion is also on the expensive side.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

This lotion moisturizers and absorbs in the skin keeping them hydrated for a long time

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

The best lotion. It softens without all the chemicals of other lotions. It will make you feel baby soft and offer a subtle scent that meshes well with any soap I've used. I love it and use it right out of the shower so it dries with the water into my skin. You'll get tons of compliments at how your skin feels.

• mamiof8 By  mamiof8
    01.27.15

I really like this lotion as it helps my winter dry skin..and doesn't make my kids break out...would reccomend

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

Pricey but works leaves skin soft and moisturized . I don't like the Order of it can be overbearing

• lmdebner By  lmdebner
    11.08.14

Dry skin???? This is the product for you. Not a heavy scent and easy to apply....what more could I ask for.

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

Only lotion I use!!! Love the richness and thickness of the lotion. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion is the only lotion that works on my extremely dry, cracked skin.

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.21.13

I would recommend this! I have extremely dry skin, and it did make my skin feel soft for a few hours. It was a bit thick but it soaked in fairly quick and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily. I think it's a good price for such a large bottle. It also has nice scent.

• ashleymay1989 By  ashleymay1989
    10.23.13

I really would recommend this product. ..& I'm not even someone who usually likes lotion! this is amazing on my dry winter skin and even gets rid of thick dry skin like on bottoms of the feet! it is thick and very moisturizing yet soaks up quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. .. that's my kind of lotion! ... oh it has a light sent also, not over powering like some and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• pcdouglas30 By  pcdouglas30
    05.22.12

after many years of trying to rid the dry skin on my shins, gold bond is the only lotion that has worked for my dry skin out of many many many bottle of lotion i have tried. this is the only lotion i trust to work.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Worked very well for a while, but the smell just didnt do it for me. I wish I could find something that worked and smelled good?

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

Best Lotion we've tried. Ever.