Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion | SheSpeaks

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Love this

This is,a great lotion, makes my skin feel nice and soft

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

this lotion leaves a cooling sensation and its great for really dry skin especially in the winter

• brandip1177 By  brandip1177
    04.17.16

Gold bond lotion

I have really dry skin so I tried this lotion. I did not like the smell and it left my skin greasy. After using this product for 2 weeks I still had dry skin. This lotion is also on the expensive side.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

This lotion moisturizers and absorbs in the skin keeping them hydrated for a long time

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

The best lotion. It softens without all the chemicals of other lotions. It will make you feel baby soft and offer a subtle scent that meshes well with any soap I've used. I love it and use it right out of the shower so it dries with the water into my skin. You'll get tons of compliments at how your skin feels.

• mamiof8 By  mamiof8
    01.27.15

I really like this lotion as it helps my winter dry skin..and doesn't make my kids break out...would reccomend

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

Pricey but works leaves skin soft and moisturized . I don't like the Order of it can be overbearing

• lmdebner By  lmdebner
    11.08.14

Dry skin???? This is the product for you. Not a heavy scent and easy to apply....what more could I ask for.

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

Only lotion I use!!! Love the richness and thickness of the lotion. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion is the only lotion that works on my extremely dry, cracked skin.

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.21.13

I would recommend this! I have extremely dry skin, and it did make my skin feel soft for a few hours. It was a bit thick but it soaked in fairly quick and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily. I think it's a good price for such a large bottle. It also has nice scent.