Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.17.13

This is the best lotion I have every come across. I have had a losing battle against terrible, itchy flaky eczema my entire life. Nothing worked. I tried oils, ointments, creams, and other lotions. Some things worked for a season, then they just stopped working. But I have used Gold Bond for about a year now, and it has not failed me. I feel moisturized all day It is a light formula, and there is no heavy smell to mask my perfume. I'm in love.

• Cturner410 By  Cturner410
    02.25.18

Great for dry cracked hands

Great for dry cracked hands. Softens skin without clogging pores. Soaks in really well. Doesn?t leave you feeling greasy.

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    06.14.17

Saved my Cancer damaged shim

THE Gold Bong Healing Lotion saved my shin when I was going thru Chemo (5 mots) & radiation (2 months ( over a large area. I had some of the worse dry skin you could imagine. The Oncologists gave me samples & all it s=did was either nothing or make me break out. Nothing worse than itching where you are numb from nerve damage. This & pure rosehip seed oil saved my skin from flaking, & splitting * bleeding & did not irritate at all, Recommend to all cancer pantients

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Gotta have it

Great for dry cracked feet in the winter. I keep this bad boy next to the bed and coat my hands and feet before I go to sleep. It works miracles when paired with regular exfoliation.

• mommythree3 By  mommythree3
    08.22.16

revive your skin

This product is great for my dry itchy skin. I live in a state that hardly gets any humidity so the air just sucks the life out of my skin. This product helps my skin feel soft and moisturized every time I use it. I will continue to buy and use this product.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Gold bond cream is awesome. I enjoy all of the varieties. They all work as described and do not leave a greasy feeling. I will continue to buy Gold bond cream.

• aquariusbridget By  aquariusbridget
    02.06.16

I really like the way this lotion feels on my skin. It makes my skin soft. Takes away the dryness. Soothes dry, cracked hands. Love it.

• sunshineaj_22 By  sunshineaj_22
    01.06.16

Thus is one of the only lotions my son can use for his extremely dry palms. It helps so much and doesn't have a strong scent like most lotions

• BeachcomberD By  BeachcomberD
    11.09.15

When I get dry itchy skin Gold Bond lotion makes my skin soft, smooth and less itchy.

• hhigh1993 By  hhigh1993
    08.09.15

I have dry skin especially my legs from swimming, this lotion makes all the difference from being embarrassed to wear a skirt to rocking it. Absolute must have.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

Great lotion, and comes in a very convenient size for constant carry. My only complaint, and pet peeve with lotions, is that it doesn't soak in quickly enough and leaves hands greasy.